Chapter 6

After dropping off the dog's phi provided the heading for the final . On the path there the was an abbey ship sailing a destress flag. Upon boarding the found the majority of them sick with the corsair scourge. The first thing everyone noticed the crew was way too small for an abbey ship, why was that. The answer came in the form of praetor Teresa Linares of the abbey severely weakened from the scourge. Teresa looked at (Y/N) "so it is true you have joined the calamity." (Y/N) rolled his eyes "Now all I need is for Artorius to say it and all of my old comrades will have said it. What are you doing Teresa?" your headed for the final Therion yes my brother is guarding it and he has acquired powerful new arte the formula developed by Lord Melchior himself." "And you're telling us this why?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side. "The arte untested and incomplete there is no guarantee the user will survive. Pleas I don't anything to happen to Oscar. If you use me as a hostage, he won't dare attack you."

"Its obviously a trap." Velvet huffed "wrong." (Y/N) said Lord of Calamity I have known this woman for three years and in that time one thing was made clear she loves her brother Oscar every bit as Velvet crow loved her brother laphcet. This is not a trap. Now then let's get her and her men the medicine they need. The group gave Teresa's men the medicine and left them on the ship while taking Teresa with them. Finally arriving at Therion Lionel island the group arrived at the docks "(Y/N) you said Teresa and Oscar are siblings is that true?" Phi asked "Yes half siblings Teresa the older one was born out wedlock. She was shunned by her family except by Oscar only he made her feel like family she loves him above all else. I have seen it firsthand the is no way she will stab us in the back not when family is involved.

The group arrived at the Therions location and there was Oscar guarding the Therion. Velvet held her blade a Teresa through. Oscar was appalled by what he saw. "(Y/N) how far have you fallen to that you are threatening my sisters." (Y/N) shrugged his shoulders "Sorry the lord of Calamity has me by the tail. Just lay down you weapon and will let you sister go ok." Oscar started to slowly set his sword on the ground but at the last second flung it at Velvets head. Velvet knocked the blade away but in that was all Teresa need to run over to Oscar side. But then with out warring she knocked him out with her staff. "We have kept up our end of the deal now take him and get out of hear." Velvet said "I can't do that it will reflect poorly on him." Teresa replied. "You have no malake you can't fight us." Velvet sighed "yes but my body is receptive to Innominat power and with that I can protect everything I care about." She said as the Therion jumped up and bit her neck casing the two to merge into one with Teresa in control. "I will do anything to protect him."

Just like that a fiercebattle ensued until finally she went down. However, during the fight Oscar hadgotten back up and went over to his sister. "It's okay sister You have doneenough "No don't look at me I'm hideous." Oscar placed his hand on his sisters"when I was growing up the only one mother and father paid any attention to wasmy older brother the heir. But you Teresa, you noticed me when the othersdidn't. You looked after me, supported me. Smiled for me." He lifted up her sister'schin to look at him. "I could never thank you enough my sister. Oscar slowlystood up "now keep watching over me Teresa. As long you're watching over me. Ican vanquish even the lord of demons !Oscar then performed Armatization and with it he fused with his Malak and yet another vitious battle began. But he fell in the end like his sister. But in a last-ditch attack Oscar charged Velvet. She flipped over him striking him on his back with her demon arm but she hit him to hard killing him when she only meant to knock him out. Velvet stood looking at her arm at what she had done. "You...killed him" Velvet turned Teresa had gotten back on her feet despair all over her face tears swelling in her eyes. "He was a good boy he gave me these pair of earrings for my birthday. They were family heirloom that he was meant to give his fiancé but he didn't know it at the time. Her voice filling with more and more sadness. "I told him he should give them to the woman he cares most about in the world...and you know what he did he smiled at me and said I was that woman. He was so sweet so innocent and you took him away! YOU KILLED MY OSCAR HOW COULD you!" Velvet stood there in shock the weight of what she had done still sinking in.

In a blind rage Teresa charged Velvet and in a state of shock she defended herself and killed her body landing next to her brothers. The shock of what she had done overwhelmed her making her pass out. (Y/N) looked at the scene playing out before him. He shocks his head as he spoke "you have become what you are fighting to destroy Lord of calamity."

Eventually Velvet came to and slowly got to her feet. "You aright?" Rokuro asked "Yeah I just ate much that's all." Velvet said plying it off. Elenore clutched her spear tightly as she processed what had happened "they were all ways close they all ways supported each other." "I just did to them what they were going to do to me." Velvet said with no sympathy in her voice." "And who will killing them save?" Elenore shot back "The soul of my murdered brother." Velvet said voice even more dark.

"I'm done" came a quietvoice everyone turned and looked at (Y/N) his face drained his eyes hallow "ifyou are so set on revenge, you don't see what you done to brother and sisterthat were very much like you I'm done. Drag yourself into oblivion if what youtruly want, I can't watch this anymore. He stormed off ahead of the others.