Chapter 7

It was dead silence as the group headed back to the ship. Upon arriving a member of the crew ran up and informed them they had received info of a ship full of exposits was making a bee line for Titanian. And now that they had armitzation this was not going to be easy of the group. The group boarded the ship. (Y/N) was the last to board he slowly walked aboard his eyes sunken and looking hallow he waked to one side of the deck and slumped down hugging his legs to his chest. Velvet walk by him "don't worry one we deal with Titanian will drop you off at the nearest port. Then you never have to see us again you can start a new life." (Y/N) slowly raised his head "without my Velvet what's the point mt life will be empty without her" he then turned his head to look at her "do you think if she were still alive, I would have made a good a husband and made her happy?" Velvet looked down at the broken man and closed her eyes "every day she spent with you would have been paradise. It would have made her the happiest girl on earth to bear your children." (Y/N) lower his head "I would have liked that." Velvet grit her teeth as she forcefully turned herself away from him with feet that felt like lead walked away from him.

The Van Eltia came into the rear docks of Titanian. (Y/N) realizing he was needed used his training and locked his emotions away. Grimoirh and the dogs Therions were corned by exorcists The Group jumped off the ship and fought them off and just as predicted the Exorcists were using amortization. The fight was tough the exorcists would fight to the bitter end but when it looked like they were getting there second wind the two suddenly self-destructed. It was just like Magilou predicted a safety precaution the arte used to prevent the user from going berserk. Elenore and (Y/N) looked on in shock at the lengths the Abby was willing to go to. (Y/N) fist clinched tighter on his hammer, all this time he had kept faith that Arthur had a reason for everything he had done to still trust the man who was like a second father to him but that trust had slowly started to fade what could possibly be worth all this.

As the group fought their way through the prison, they found the other Therions and sent them back to the ship. As they continued onward (Y/N) pieced something together "Eizen, Armitzation is when an exorcist and malak fuse right?" "Correct." (Y/N) started to sinker "and what is Innominat a very powerful malak. Its brilliant if anyone can fuse with a god it the shepherd." "It won't save him I will kill him either way." Velvet said with a dark voice. After getting the Therions to the ship they were planning to take off but a group of exorcists came rushing towards them Eizen ordered the crew to take the Therions on board and take off while they held them off. The Van eltia got away but now the group along with the price were stranded on the island. The group came up with the plan to get to the front dock and steal an Abby ship in exchange for the prince.

Finally, the groupmade it to the front entrance the front docks where on the other side of thedoors. The group made a mad dash for the door when they heard a voice "You'rerunning." The group stopped and turned the at the top of the stairs from wherethey came in was Shepperd Artorius Collbran fallowed by legit Shigeru Rangetsu.Rokurou in his anger charged with his new oricalcuium blade and the twobrothers started fighting. (Y/N) walked till he was closer to the balconyArthur was standing on and then bowed to him shocking everyone. "Shepperd, ithas been a long time but now you will tell me why you have lied to me thesespast three years." "Legit (Y/N) I am verry disappointed in you. You who I plannedto make my successor to have  fallen so low it is sad." Arthur said "Ancer my question!" (Y/N) said raising his voice to an almost shout. "I had to so you could focus on what had to be done." "You knew how much she meant to me. No more lies Shepperd is true what Velvet said." (Y/N) looked up to meet the shepherds gaze tears in his eyes "did you kill Laphicet?" The Shepperd looked down at the young man. "I did what had to be done even though it was difficult." The shepherd said with closed eyes. Tears came down (Y/N) right eye fallowed by his left. "How could you what could you have gained from that." "The power to cleanse this world of its pain." A figure started to materialize out of light. Behind (Y/N). Shigeru leaped back up to the Shepperd side. "Now then Lord of Calamity you now face Innominat." The Shepperd said