Epilogue

Time skip 1,000 years later

The Demon (Y/N) was outside his home cleaning the deer he had caught for dinner today his and Velvets 1,000 wedding anniversary. He still could not believe he had been with her for a millennium the two had spent the years romancing the lands killing demon wherever they found them. Times were changing people even though they couldn't see them started calling the demons hellions and the malak seraphim. Velvet and him did what they could to help the people in need which was hard senesce no one could see or hear them. Every now and then they would meet see them but in the end the sands of time swept them away and all Seraphim took one look at them and ran away.

It is written in legend that Shepperd Artorius defeated the lord of calamity a thousand years ago. To the people he was a hero and that is the way it had to stay. Other lords of the calamity had popped up threw out the centuries and the couple had been there to face all of them save one but they knew Eizen help with that one. They missed their old friends Magilou and Eleanor died centuries ago they had not heard from Rokurou or Eizen for at least two hundred years. And of course, they had not heard at all from Phi or Maotelus as he was now known.

(Y/N) was finish up when he heard their door open and turned his head to see velvet come into the house, she had been out all-day gathering mushrooms. Finally (Y/N) finished and brought the meat inside for the stew he was going to make tonight. He started on dinner as Velvet was tending to the fire. (Y/N) started adding the meat to the stew and looked at the basket of mushrooms Velvet had collected and decided to add some he reach to grab some "NO WAIT." Velvet shouted completely out of no ware. "WHAT?" he shouted back in shock. Then the basket started to cry.

(Y/N) stood up and plunged his hand into the basket and pulled out a baby boy maybe only a few months old. (Y/N) set the baby down on the table looked at him then back to Velvet "NO we can't keep him. "But he is different he" Velvet started only for (Y/N) to rise is hand up to silence her "we have been over this a million times. You know why this can't happen" (Y/N) looked backed at the baby it was about to put a mushroom in its mouth (Y/N) snatched it away. The baby reached out it arms after it.

(Y/N) froze at this he danegeld the mushroom over the baby's head it reached for it. (Y/N) moved the mushroom to the right the baby reached again. He moved to the left again the baby reached. "Incredible this baby has enough resonance to see us." Velvet wrapped her arms around her husband's left arm and hugged her face to it "can we keep him pleas pleas pleas!" she said with childlike energy.

(Y/N) looked at his wife for a thousand years all velvet wanted was to make a baby with him. But being demons, they could not happen (not that it wasn't for their lack of trying they tried A LOT). He saw her looking at families and their newborns threw out the years. He saw the longing in her eyes wanting that life. (Y/N) sighed "Velvet I know you would not kidnap a child from it home. How did you find him? Velvet straitened herself out. I was on my way back from picking mushrooms when I saw a local village being attacked by Hellions, I disposed of them but it was too late everyone is dead save this little guy."

Velvet we can't keep him how will he explain to everyone that his mother and father are invisible" he turned to look at her and he was undone. The look in her clear eyes was pleading with him in that moment her eyes said clearly that she wanted nothing more than to be a mother. "Pleas whatever the conscience will be I will bear them and second if you don't let me keep him, I won't make you my Quiche for 200 hundred years." (Y/N) hung his head in defeat before looking at the child "he is going to need a name." the two thought on it for a moment until one came to Velvet

"How about Georg!"

"He does look like one." Velvet picked up her son and held him in her arms as (Y/N) hugged them both "I'm your mother Georg Heldalf welcome to our family I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

To be continued in (My demon wife a Tales of Zestiria fanfiction)

coming when it is finished.