Chapter 7-- Confrontation

Normal POV

You wake up, ready to face Thor. You get ready in your (f/c) Asgardian dress and matching crystal earrings, pulling your (h/l), (h/c) hair into a perfect Pollyanna. You pin your crystals into your hair where they contrast beautifully. You look in the mirror. Why have you started to dress nicely for Loki? What is going on?

You begin your normal walk to Heimdall at the rainbow bridge. You see Thor already talking to him. It pains you to know that Thor is your enemy in this matter.

‘Lady (y/n),’ Thor says. ‘I am eager to see Loki’s progress.’

‘I am eager for you to see as well.’

*

Loki’s POV

She is walking in. My, she is radiant. She has stopped wearing makeup as she is comfortable around me, and she has never been so exquisite. Her presence fills me up.

‘Good morrrning,’ she says, dragging out the first syllable of ‘morning’ playfully. ‘How are you today, Loki?’

‘Very well, thank you. And yourself?’

‘I’ve never been better,’ she says, smiling that radiant smile as she steps into my ‘living area’. She hates me thinking of it as a cell. ‘We’ve only got your armchair to fix up now. The place looks much better, don’t you think?’

‘Yes,’ I say, smiling. She’s the only one to make me smile since Frigga. She’s also the one to make me feel comfortable talking and thinking about Frigga.

She sits down cross-legged on my bed, facing me. ‘I was thinking, Loki, and once we’re done repairing your furniture, we should build other furniture, or write a book, even. It would teach you teamwo—’

I make a bold move, my heart racing, my head pounding. I grab her waist, pulling her into me. Her legs uncross as she is jerked forward. My train of thought ends there as I cup her face. I look her right in the eye.

‘No matter how much you try to help me,’ I whisper, our foreheads touching, ‘I will always be a little mischievous.’

*

Normal POV

Everything is going fine. Thor will have to let you and Loki be, he will have to see Loki has changed.

But then he pulls you into him by the waist.

You forget Thor. Your foreheads are touching; you can feel his cool, wintery breath on your neck as he whispers.

‘No matter how much to try to help me, I will always be a little mischievous.’