1

After making sure that his Omega scent didn't creep up on him he got out of his car and walked into the Administration building. A lovely female Beta gave him the keys to his dorm room and a map of the campus. He thanked her and got back into his car and drove to the south side of the campus. He found a student parking lot and parked his car in an empty space. He got out and took a look around. It was beautiful. Old, grand buildings, beautiful trees, and green areas. The history of the place was present in everything surrounding the university. He opened the car door to the back seat and hauled out two gigantic suitcases where he had managed to squeeze down his belonging. They were heavy but he tried his best to look like he easily rolled them behind him as he locked the car and headed to his dorm building. He was an Alpha now.

He almost started to cry when he realized that the building didn't have an elevator and his dorm room was on the third floor. He muttered profanities as he started to walk up the stairs, dragging his suitcases with him. He thought that he would pass out when he reached the second floor. He was dripping with sweat and he glared at the set of stairs that would take him to his destination. He took a quick breather before he carried his luggage for the rest of it. When he finally reached the third floor his knees were about to give in and he sat down on the floor, trying to catch his breath. His t-shirt was plastered against his body, soaking wet from sweat. Lovely.

He found the keys and tried to unlock the door just to find it already open. He dragged his suitcases along and stepped inside. Someone was already inside the room, busy unpacking. That someone turned around and Louis stopped breathing. His new roommate was literally sex on legs. Tall, muscular, long, curly hair, green eyes, and a dimpled smile. To his utter horror he could feel his slick start to form.
"Oh, hi! I'm Harry Styles. Do you need help with those? They look heavy."

"Heavy? You should see me bench lift, dude. Don't worry about it." Louis snorted and brought his bags over to the bed that Harry wasn't occupying.

He could see Harry wrinkle his eyebrows, looking confused. No wonder. In his quest to sound like an Alpha, he came off as a total douchebag. He took a deep breath and turned around to look at his new roommate.
"Sorry, I'm Louis Tomlinson. It's nice to meet you. I would shake your hand but I don't think you want to. I'm dripping with sweat because, what's up with the no elevator? These are fucking heavy."

Harry chuckled.
"I guess the building was built before they invented elevators."

Louis rolled his eyes with an amused smile. He managed to lift one of the suitcases to lay it on the bed. He opened it, looking for a towel and some fresh clothes.
"Please tell me that we have a shower?"

"Yeah, the door over there." Harry said and titled his head to the side.

Louis grabbed his things, making sure to get his toiletry bag where he hid his Alpha products as well. He walked past Harry on his way. The Alpha took a deep breath and froze. He looked confused.
"Are you an Omega?"

Louis' heart almost stopped from fear. He made a weird, loud, and very fake cackle.
"Would I be here if I was?"

Harry still looked really confused.
"I guess not. Sorry, it's just...you smell..."

"Like sweat. I'm gross. Gotta shower!" Louis stressed and ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

He leaned his back against the door, heart pounding in his chest. Crap! He had to make sure to never sweat heavily again. His Omega scent seeped through his pores. He undressed quickly and got in the shower, frantically scrubbing his body with soap.

He used extra Alpha booster and masking spray and got dressed. He took a deep, nervous breath before he stepped out of the shower with his old clothes in a ball. He hurried over to his suitcase and shoved them in one of the side pockets. Harry was laying on his bed reading a book.
"Hungry?" He asked without looking up.

"Starving." Louis smiled.

"Do you wanna unpack first or do you wanna join me for a pizza or something?" Harry asked and put away his book.

"Definitely pizza." Louis grinned.

They left their room and headed outside, deciding on a walk to check out the campus.
"So tell me a little about yourself." Harry said.

"Uhm, I'm from Doncaster. I'm getting a degree in computer engineering. How about you?" Louis retorted.

"Holmes Chapel, that's not that far from Doncaster actually. I'm gonna be a lawyer." Harry answered.

The fact that Harry hadn't called him out on being an Omega again made him confident that the products he was using worked as they should and Louis felt himself relax a little.
"So are you mated?" Harry asked.

"What? No. Way too young for that. Wait? Are you?" Louis retorted.

"No, but I don't think you can be too young for that if you meet your soulmate, I mean, sure, don't mate if you're thirteen or whatever, there's no rush." Harry smiled.

"Yeah, that's a bit early." Louis chuckled.

"My best friend actually met his soulmate in high school. They mated at age 16." Harry informed him.

"Really?" Louis questioned. He couldn't even imagine being bound to someone, especially at such a young age.

"Yeah. I kind of envy them a little. They will literally spend a lifetime together. Imagine how cool that would be, and they're happy you know?" Harry smiled.

Louis didn't know. He just nodded his head vaguely. They continued their walk, small talking on their search for a pizza place. They reached an area just outside campus with a couple of shops and found a pizza place and headed inside. They made their orders and sat down. Louis found himself having a great time in Harry's company. He was easy to talk to.

They headed back to their dorm afterward and Louis spent the rest of the day unpacking.