4

After that Liam had no more issues regarding everything and Zayn hung out with both Louis and Harry by himself and Liam did as well, but they hung out together all of them as often as they didn't. Niall came along as well.

Louis couldn't be happier. He was getting his dream education and he had found great friends. He just had to stop being so damn attracted to Harry all the time and everything would be good. No one (except Zayn) had figured out that he was an Omega. The school only contained Alphas, including the teachers, and his booster and masking spray were working like magic. It was almost too good to be true.

They had their first exams and he aced it. Harry had also smashed it and they were both extremely happy and relieved. Liam also made it so they all decided to go out celebrating after they attended Zayn's first vernissage. Niall had Saturday off as well and joined them.

They all dressed up and headed to Zayn's school to look at his artwork and made sure to shower him with compliments. Zayn looked proud and happy and a little shy at the same time. When the vernissage ended they hit the club.

Louis really felt like cutting loose and ordered drinks in the same tempo as the Alphas. Zayn pulled him to the side.
"Take it easy Louis. You're a lightweight when it comes to drinking."

"Don't worry about me." Louis smiled.

He did cut back after that but that didn't mean that he didn't end up drunk and with that, the flirting came. To be more specific, the flirting with Harry. But unless he was totally out of it, Harry flirted with him too, which kind of blew his mind. There was definitely some grinding happening on the dancefloor but he cut it short, remembering that he couldn't be sweating unless he wanted to reveal his Omega scent. Niall watched them in amusement. He leaned in to talk to Liam and Zayn.
"Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they both Alphas? How does that work?"

Zayn just shrugged his shoulders but Liam replied.
"Yeah, I don't know lad. Too bad. They would actually be kind of perfect for each other."

When it was time to go home they grabbed a taxi. Liam and Zayn got out first and then Niall. Harry and Louis stumbled their way into their dorm, both giggling. Harry managed to unlock their door and they got inside. Louis hit his toe on the wall, searching for the lamp switch.
"Crap! That hurt! Mother fuck..."

Harry put a hand over his mouth to silence him.
"Shhhh. Don't wake our neighbors."

Louis gulped. Harry had him pressed against the wall. Harry removed his hand but he didn't move away. Instead, his eyes flickered to Louis' lips, and before Louis could react Harry smashed their lips together, kissing him hungrily. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and returned the kiss. He could feel his slick start to form and whimpered. Harry broke free, panting loudly.
"Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. This is a terrible idea. I shouldn't even be attracted to you. Isn't that the definition of irony?"

Louis was about to throw every caution out the window and reveal that he was an Omega, beg Harry to fuck him but he had a moment of clarity. 
"Yeah, bad idea." He sighed.

Harry moved away and he almost fell to the floor. His legs felt like jello and his inner Omega was pining after the Alpha in front of him. He ignored it. Harry gave him an embarrassed smile and dragged a hand through his hair.
"We should probably get some sleep." 

"Yeah. Just...it was a great kiss, Harry." Louis smiled.

Harry chuckled lightly.
"It was."

They went to bed. Louis laid awake for a long time staring at the ceiling. That hadn't just been a great kiss. It was the best kiss he ever had. He was so screwed.

He needed someone to ventilate to so he called Zayn when he woke up on Sunday with a bad hangover. Zayn agreed to meet him for coffee. Harry had been quiet all morning.
"Harry? Are you awake? I'm gonna go meet Zayn. Do you need a painkiller or something?"

Harry was laying on his stomach and turned his head his way and pried his eyes open.
"Yes, please. How can you even stand up? I'm so hungover." He muttered.

"Me too." Louis smirked.

He got up and headed to the bathroom to find some medicine. He took some pills himself and brushed his teeth before he returned to the room. Harry was still in bed. He hadn't moved an inch. Louis filled a glass of water and put it on Harry's nightstand along with the bottle of pain medication.
"Here. Are you good?"

"Thanks. Yeah. I'm going to meet up with Liam in a while." Harry answered and sat up slowly.

Louis' eyes got stuck on his naked chest. His mouth felt dry. He cleared his throat.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go meet Zayn now. See you later."

He couldn't get out of the dorm room fast enough. Ten minutes later he met up with Zayn and Liam outside the coffee shop.
"Hi, Louis." Zayn smiled.

Liam greeted him as well before he pecked Zayn's lips and left them to go and see Harry. Louis and Zayn entered the coffee shop and as soon as they had paid for their coffee and found a place to sit Louis blurted out.
"We kissed."

"You and Harry?" Zayn questioned.

"No, the Easter bunny and I. Of course I kissed Harry!" Louis grunted.

"And?" Zayn questioned with a smile.

"He kissed me and then he stopped because he thinks I'm an Alpha." Louis sighed.

"Yeah, that's a problem I guess. Did you like the kiss?" Zayn asked.

"Best fucking kiss I ever received." Louis admitted.

"So...maybe you should let him in on your secret?" Zayn suggested.

"I can't do that. My education is too important." Louis replied.

"Do you think he would rat you out?" Zayn wondered.

"Maybe not, but I can't risk it." Louis said with a deep sigh.

In the meantime, Liam had reached their dorm room and had a similar conversation with Harry.
"I kissed Louis last night."

"You did? Weird?" Liam asked, sounding surprised.

"No. Great actually. It felt...right. Which is so confusing. He's an Alpha." Harry sighed and fixed his fringe.

"Yeah, but... I don't know? Maybe you two are the exception?" Liam suggested.

Harry let out a dry chuckle.
"The one exception from thousands of years of biology? Yeah, I don't think so. We can't be soulmates, we can't mate and sex? I'm sure as hell not gonna bottom. It's not in my nature and I'm guessing it's not in his either."

"There are Alphas and Omegas who's in a relationship with a Beta." Liam pointed out.

"If he had been a Beta I would at least date him, give it a try." Harry muttered.

"But not Louis, just because he's an Alpha? Isn't that a little Alphaphobic?" Liam questioned.

"Oh, come on! That's not fair. I want what you and Zayn have. Is that bad? I want to find my soulmate, and you know how the world works. Two Alphas can never be soulmates, or a Beta. Only Alphas and Omegas. I don't make the rules. Alphas aren't even supposed to be attracted to each other so I'm obviously fucked up in the head. " Harry argued upset.

"You're not. He's a cute guy or whatever. It's not a bad thing to want to find your soulmate. It's the ultimate goal in life, Harry. It was just a kiss. No big deal." Liam tried to comfort.

"Yeah." Harry sighed.