Chapter 1: Meeting SCP-049

You had been tasked with observing SCP-049. He was Euclid. You were glad about this. You were also kind of worried though. You didn't want to become a zombie. You were standing right in front of the door to his containment cell. You went inside. You felt really nervous and told yourself to remember to keep your distance. As you walked in you immediately searched for SCP-049. He was sitting on his bed writing something in a book. He looked up at you. "Hello!" He said. "H-hi." you said nervously. "What brings you here?" He asked you. "Uhh- I nee- Have to observe you." You said. You then realized you had messed up. "I'm here to observe you." You said. "Alright." he said. "Anything you need me to do?". "No I'm just here to watch." You said. "Very well then." he said as he started writing again. "What's that your writing there?" You asked him. "I'm writing down my research." He replied. "I have spent a large about of time writing." He said. "All for the perfect cure." After he said that you became very scared. "O-Ok." You said back to him. "What's wrong?" He asked you. "Uhh-Nothing." You said. "I feel fine." "Obviously." He said. "You are clear of The Pestilence.". You felt relieved. "Others are not as lucky as you." He told you. "I plan to fix that though.". "With my cure.". You still felt kind of nervous. "Well that concludes this observation." You told him. "B-bye." You said as you started to leave the room. "Farewell." SCP-049 Said.