XII ; nowhere to be found.

Okay here's my other ideas so if you would please, comment on any of them you would like for me to write :))

Also the character ask is at the end of the chapter.

1. Scream ;

Where Luke allows his best friend stay with him, only to learn the boy has more issues than he expected, and the one trying to pull Michael together -- is Luke's daughter.
-
"Daddy why does uncle Mikey scream all the time? I just want him to laugh."

2. Twisted ;

In which a roommate has a twisted hatred for his beautiful roommate.
-
"Why do I fantasize to kill you when you're sleeping?"

"Who do I feel like I would let you?"

3. 3:33 ;

Michael dreams a lot, and his dreams consist of a dark spirit, and he wants a lot more than to scare Michael.
-
"What the hell are you?"

"Your worst nightmare, Michael."

4. Virginity Games ;

One game, three sex gods, six chosen contestants, multiple heartbreaks.
-
"I broke the rules in my own game for you, I fell in love with you."

"Flattering, but I still hate you."

5. Lyrical ;

Where Luke finds a song book, the lyrics are perfect, everything is sweet and soft -- he felt an instant connection to the writer. What happens when he realizes the writers true identity?
-
"Um Luke, I'm literally the one who wrote it."

Luke laughed.

6. Fuck me ;

Bandmates that simply have sex a little too often, and somebody begins to fall for the other one.
-
"I don't want to be just a fuck to you."

"I don't want to be more than just a fuck to you."
-
-
-

« hemmings »

Of course he's not here, again.

For the past two weeks he's not been here.

Fourteen days of going through every dreary day hoping to spot my artificially dyed, green eyed, pale ass mother fucking, really attractive friend and planning an apology date in my head.

Sure that may sound cheesy and maybe a little petty seeing as he would probably be pissed at me when he returns, but hello who would pass up a date with somebody as perfect as me? I'm for sure he wouldn't seeing as he's given me google eyes since he arrived at school -- even if he was only here for a day -- but now he's not here.

When I really need him the most, he always seems to disappear.

My days felt quiet and dull as my eyes overlooked the classroom just hoping that a head of fiery red hair would flash through the doorway at any moment, something to show me he was here and didn't hate me completely.

All I want to do is apologize to him, why can't he be here so I can do it? It's like he's avoiding me, and it's making me mad to an extent I cannot stand much longer.

How is it one simple boy can change my life just like that, if he wanted to end my life -- I would honestly let him.

My eyes wandered to the corner of the room where I saw a curly haired boy looking down at his phone with his teeth sunk into his lower lip. I could talk to Ashton, he may hate me and he may not understand my love for Michael, but I can try right.

I'm really glad we do nothing in homeroom, because any other time a teacher probably wouldn't even let me move a step away from my desk. The teacher didn't even look up at me as I walked over to where Ashton sat, though my friends did.

I heard them murmur amongst each other about me having a secret relationship with Ashton, first of all I'm straight as a non-flexible ruler, second of all he's not my type at all. I sighed turning back to glare at them raising a fist and making a feeling motion with my other hand as I slowly extended my middle finger.

They laughed at the signal before turning back to their fight over who was the hottest slut in school. I plopped down beside Ashton as he lifted his head and sneered, "what the hell do you want Hemmings?"

"Preferably Michael, but anyway I was just wondering if you knew why he hasn't been here?"

"Do you really think I would tell you if I knew it?"

"Yes because he was kind of my friend way longer than yours and he's also madly in love with me, so obviously he would want me to know everything," I said smugly as I watched his face fall and his eyes began to gleam.

"Go fuck yourself, like seriously shut the hell up. You don't even know why he was in a facility, you go and laugh at him for it, then you expect me to tell you everything as if he's your best friend? Best friends wouldn't make somebody cry until they were in too much pain, to the point that the feel like complete shit. Seriously Luke, go to hell you prick."

He was fuming as he rose from his seat and raced out of the room not even caring if the teacher gave him a detention, I sat blinking at what he'd said because if he'd really meant it, then I wasn't Michael's best friend -- and I don't know if I'm ready to lose that title.

When he left he took a sliver of my pride and left me with countless questions. What does he mean too much pain, Mikey's in pain? Why was he in the facility? Am I even his friend anymore? Does Mikey really feel like shit? The list goes on and on as the questions bombard me like a slap to the face.

All I can think is, I really fucking deserve all of this.

As the day progressed I felt worse and worse just knowing what an ass I've been, but he deserves it right? I mean he did leave me when I was obviously falling for him, not only that but he comes back and falls for some wannabe cool kid who wears bandanas and plays the drums. Why doesn't he want me?

Okay maybe I made a bad introduction by calling him a faggot, but hey he is what he is -- and he's obviously in love with me so he's gay. I mean why wouldn't he be in love with me, I'm Luke Hemmings for fucks sake. Captain of the football team with every slut wrapped around his finger, it shouldn't be hard for him to fall for me.

Especially since he already has.

Wow I sound so fucking conceited, but hey it's in my nature.

"Luke are you even listening to me?" I snapped my attention up to where Alex hovered over me with a scowl creased against his features.

"Um no, what did you say?"

"Well if you were listening you'd know that I was asking you to help me and the rest of them prepare for the pep rally tomorrow."

"Why are we having a pep rally, we don't play until next month?"

"I really don't know, but it gets us our of class for the day." I smiled and nodded as the bell rang before following behind him towards the auxiliary gym.

-
-
-
Hey, it me. (Yes I meant for it to be "it" and not "it's.")

So about that character ask ;))

• Michael

• Luke

• Ashton

• Calum

• Liz (Luke's mom)

• Karen (Michael's mom)

• Daryl (Michael's dad)

• David (the guy mentioned last chapter)

• Author (me)