7- Uncertainty

H-Hi? so uh.. i'm back i suppose and i have reasons as to wHY I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 2 YEARS UM

First, last year, my iPad that i used to write my stories in wouldn't open no more and it had so much of my other stories in there so i was upset when it wouldn't let me in. I tried my best to solve it but in the end, it was no use, so i gave up.

For the time being, i lost motivation to do ATF bc of my stupid iPad so i left it for a while and tried to find alternative ways to write like through my computer and laptop, and even then it was difficult because i had a lot going on last year and only started to settle things around this year. I recently picked up ATF again after listening to Bukalah Matamu for like the thousandth time lol but i knew i couldn't leave it abandoned forever, so here i am :)

You may have noticed the change in the cover and the chapter photo above! I've been practicing with my editing skills lol i hope it looks good.

Word count? Hhhh 15,000 words. Its better than the last chapter, isn't it?

Warnings: Animal violence once again just like the last chapter, and well, this chapter has like a lot of conflict in a way for Ali, hopefully it doesn't get too confusing. He's supposed to be facing dilemmas after all.

I'm really sorry for leaving for so long, so have this as compensation for a bit and hopefully I'll return with more content soon :3

Also!! This chap contains EA The Movie stuff so if you haven't seen it, i swear to god, wtf are you doing with your life. Anyways, i added it bc i was salty with Rizwan and i wanted that mf to enjoy his time with his team before everything goes to shit. He needs to loosen up a bit, seriously.

Please enjoy!!

-

This was no doubt one of the biggest, like enormously, undeniably, absolutely the baddest ideas Dos has ever encountered as she and Trez had snuck into M.A.T.A's HQ once again. They were here for a reason, of course. No way Uno didn't choose them to go through with a task this risky that has the 67% chance of failing should any of them were to screw it up. Which leads to Dos, repeating once again, it was a big ass bad idea.

Good thing they're bad guys anyway.

"Ali's gonna kill us," Trez comments from her comm, his tone almost exasperated.

"Absolutely," Dos agrees as she springs upwards into a vent before the robotic soldiers patrolling the area round the corner to see her.

And yeah, that's pretty much a given. They're disobeying orders from their top league who's position is higher than Uno. This isn't part of Ali's upcoming plan, no, this is part of Uno's own. First order of business is to steal the main subject of this operation; the Crypto blueprints.

Their associate, Cinco, had sent them information about it's whereabouts and condition of the hideout. The blueprint is split in two pendrives, separated and located in the corners of Cyber Raya's borders where the fortress of its location is, surprise surprise, heavily guarded. With these blueprints, they're able to conduct their next phase without much trouble even with Ali's synchronization with the I.R.I.S.

And thanks to the very much stressed emphasis of M.A.T.A's severely painful incompetence, Dos has it.

Well, one of it.

"You know, we caused quite the ruckus here again." Trez says again. The two were on their way out of the base as quick as they entered. "How are we supposed to explain ourselves to Ali?"