6- We're Square [Part 3]

It's been a year, truly I apologize. This is probably enough to spare another year ahA i'm kidding, have fun reading if anyone is still there-

Be wARNED and i'm serious. This chapter is 29,000+ words. It's why it took a while. I'm still sorry. If y'all need can't take it that long, grab a drink, food, some time and a reclining chair, sit back, relax and goodluck reading this mf.

Fair warning: foul language because Ali has a trashmouth

Another warning: animal abuse/violence is in the chapter because remember EA S1 EP4? Exactly.

This chapter is otherwise known as: Rizwan and Ali's predicament to trust and friendship.

Enjoy!

0000000000

It wasn't so much as late at night just yet but Auntie Faye had some serious business to do.

The jewelry she owns are indeed gorgeous and majestic but the more the merrier, correct? So this leads her to surfing through the web market on her tablet to find even more stunning accessories. Her money would be crying but honestly, what's more important is the three square green Tourmaline jeweled ring calling out to her like a baby to their mother.

"My, oh my. This is quite exquisite! A definite must-have." She gushes to herself, already tapping on the purchase button.

A knock, however, interrupts her excited moment and she curiously answers it, leading to no one outside. "Curious, who did that?" She asks aloud, armed with her skills.

She gives up a second later and shuts the door, turning around to proceed her purchase when a white stray cat catches her sight.

She screeches, slamming the sliding front door open once again, "Get out! Get out!" Blindly, Auntie Faye starts grabbing random items in her house, tossing it to the innocent cat that doesn't seem affected by her tactics. The cat, however, catches the sight of something else that makes it move.

Auntie Faye almost gives up but instead flips one of her gold chairs, "I said get out!" She screeches once again, her features representing anger and annoyance as she holds the large gold heavy chair easily, aiming right when she realizes the cat is gone.

She glances around the room, panic rising as well as distraught the sight of the vacant room and her table, vacant of her jewelry. She drops the chair, pupils shrunken and eyes wide.

"Nooooo!"

[Part 3- Rizwan & Comot]

"Concentrate."

Ali almost rolls his eyes once again but complies to Rizwan's order, closing his eyes slowly and letting his mind use the I.R.I.S once again. He sees what a computer, or robot or any synthetic device sees; calculation. His original surroundings are blue metallic walls that should be the training room, but through his sight right now are the system's training input projections.

He's somewhere on a training panel, across from him see Alicia and Bakar, both on their own separate panels. They're far apart, and require help to make it to the button on the very top. This is where Ali comes in.

"Now use the I.R.I.S to create ideal panels that will help you rise to the top." Rizwan's voice is smooth and forward, almost like Jinn during training, but less stricken.