5- We're Square [Part 2]

I'm sorry. It's been months since this update. But hey, I finished this and it's hella long. Goodluck reading it. I really hope y'all enjoy bc I kinda like this chapter.

Warning: language because Alicia's a foulmouth girl. Then again, this story was never PG 13 to begin with but eh, lots of language.

I own nothing, just the plot. Oh, and some OCs, just some gangsters.

Please enjoy!

0000000000

"So, what are they stealing again?" Ali asks, glancing up at Bakar, who's busy being 'incognito' he says, which isn't really working. They're hiding behind a few massive zinc crates at the docks, out on a mission at like, 1am.

"Newly advanced shipped equipment being exported to Cyber Raya. The equipments haven't been certified or verified just yet, so if all goes wrong, instability of usage will take place." Bakar informs in a heavy whisper, cautiously looking around.

Ali hums, "Sounds like the I.R.I.S," he muses and scans the area. There were goons in the area, surrounding every corner of the harbor, acting as guards for the leader. Said leader is laughing obnoxiously with his cracking voice and worn out lungs, but he sounds sinister no less.

"Good work, boys!" He howls proudly, while eying the big zinc crate seated in the middle of the docks. Ali sees him grinning widely with that seemingly fake stretch of happiness. His eyes were glinting with pride, but they shone with quite a dull contrast, a clear indication that he's only partly proud. Ali knows very well that Komeng is a tougher nut to crack than any other villain he'd know, besides Jinn, because Jinn is actually terrifyingly scarier than Komeng or anyone at all.

Well, unless you were his son. Then he's be Papa Care Bear 2.0.

"I bet'chy'all the big man's gonna be super excited to get a new toy to play with, aye?" He glances back at the bikers behind him, grinning. The bikers behind him nod vigorously, agreeing with their boss without protest. Ali shakes his head, eye rolling at them; typical goons.

Komeng laughs again, reaching over to smash the lock off the doors of the massive zinc crate they stole. He swung open said doors, laughing manically to get his hands on the equipment soon.

Bakar nudges Ali, "It's time." He informs.

Ali nods, using his shortness -he'll never admit it- to take the upper hand and slide in the shadows and avoid eye contact from the goons. He's internally grateful that he got a chance to redesign his suit to a darker, more camouflaged design. The blue of his leg armor is blood red now, along with his chest plate armor. Below his red kneepads were the lower leg armors that connect to his boots, colored silver and blue while his boots were black with red straps and blue bottoms. His sleeve armor was silver entirely to his wrist, meanwhile his gloves were still the same with a black upper half and grey down half with red patches.

Okay sure, it doesn't seem camouflaged for the forest or something, but he feels comfortable with it. Besides, Deadpool did say wearing red is a good idea so "Bad guys can't see me bleed."

Not that there would be blood involved. Ali knows how to clean up a crime.

He slips through the tight areas between zinc crates to get near Komeng, a little reluctant in doing so. Ali knows him all too well, having fought, trained and even teamed up with him throughout the years. Komeng has been quite the 'Obnoxious Uncle' of his family; annoying Dos and Trez to their limit, disrupting missions for fun and disobeying Jinn's orders to 'wing it', he would say.