3- Criminal Intimacy [Part 2]

AIGHTY! I have returned with chapter 3 part 2, or 2 part 2? Whatever, but be warned! This is veryyyy long. 12 000+ words my god.

Now, I deeply, sincerely, truly apologize for the late update. I've mentioned before that I've been busy with life. But enough about that. After yesterday's episode [EA S2 EP11] I was thinking that maybe I should put Rudy in this story earlier than usual? Or maybe not. But we'll see how that plays out. How's the episode by the way, peeps? I liked it, but I preferred episode 10. Okaay anyway..

This chapter has some language to it because it fits -my apologies- but it's also quite confusing for some of you because there's a few backstory and some times when Ali gets stupid but I hope you'll like it :)

Now then, on with the story! Please enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters of this series. Just the plot and the AU.

0000000000

By next morning, dawn had broken out into the sky, and the city had been awakened by the edgy rising sun behind the skyscrapers and tall futuristic buildings. The sky glowed beautifully with the mixing colors between the shining light and the bluest of skies. It was mornings like this that motivated people to see the beauty of nature. It was mornings like this that projected such an image of prosperity.

It was mornings like this that help Ali remember to love.

His father used to talk a lot about life and what it was like to live it back then. Many of which were tales in M.A.T.A, life lessons for Ali's sake, and the basic beauty of living life the way you want. He told Ali that the sunrises every day were the start of what you plan to do or what you planned to do and will do it. He says the sunrise is the beginning of your new life, the beginning before the end, the beginning for you to begin. The sunrise is important because it's the sign of a new chance to change or continue. Ali loves the view of it, and will always remember his father's words of it. Because it's true.

He's been living within the outer parts of Cyber Raya for years now. He knows every nook and cranny of what life outside of the futuristic city is like; war. And of course, as everyone says, war has two sides. One side of the street is the tech wiz geniuses, the rich and powerful in the city with the knowledge of a computer program and the brilliant engineers of tomorrow. But, they're all fools, arrogant and selfish fools. The other side is the poor, the side of poverty and tragic events, but they manage well. They're kinder- nicer than any civilian in the city despite the language and atmosphere, they know what it's like to feel loss and suffer from it, but they mean so well, they're so strong about it. They're the outcasts, they rebel against the law, yet they don't cause the war. They're innocent, but they're criminals, the good kind. They're better, Ali thinks, because they know what it's like.

And that goes the same for Jinn. He had seven years to plan his revenge, with Ali by his side. Ali has a massive grudge against M.A.T.A as well, after what they've done to him and Jinn. They will pay for the crimes they've committed that's also an injustice conviction. They'll pay for all the suffering they know they've caused, they'll pay for everything that happened seven years ago. Ali knows damn well that revenge is never the answer, but this is merely a retaliation. Call it karma to what they've done back then. They deserve what will happen in the near future.

Now, Ali may not be or have a full-on police record criminal, but he sure as hell doesn't have a clean slate. He's stolen things from the rich, never the poor but rather for the poor -what choice did he have? Survival was essential. He's played pranks on everyone inside and out of Cyber Raya, and did a few bad deeds here and there. He knows much about fighting, due to Jinn's strict training, add in the extra thief skill lessons and punching techniques from Dos and Trez. Plus a few other skills he's learned from other villainous family members.