Prologue

💜~I PURPLE YOU~💜

https://youtu.be/kkKemWqX2U8

[ "Brothers" Official Trailer ]
By BlinkishArmyComputer (ARMYishBLINK )
___________________________________

"Everyone thinks I'm fine but I'm not and I don't know for how long I could pretend."

All the eyes fell on that fragile figure , standing with tears in her eyes. She sniffed and again said with a voice filled with anger, disappointment and hate - "I don't want to get attached with anyone anymore, it only destroys me at last. I wish to never meet you all again"

She said and left those souls with regret and only regret. The family which once was the home of laughter and happiness, was now nothing but empty and silent.

One mistake and everything got destroyed in a blink of eye. The love, the togetherness, the trust and most importantly their pill of happiness, was now nothing but a sweet memory.
___________________________________

This fanfic revolves around the life of a 17 years old girl, Min Yoonji. A girl who was once known for her sweet aura. A girl who in present was known for her cold heart. Heart, in which many dark secrets were living safely. In between this miserable state, her mom decided to remarry a billionaire, Kim Minho, CEO of world's most famous company, Kim Enterprises.

He has 7 sons, who are famous by the name BTS, Devils send from the heaven. Devils who will become angel for Yoonji. Devils who will help Yoonji to overcome her negativity. Will she agree to this marriage? Will she accept them as her brothers? Will BTS accept her as their little sister? What dark secrets is she hiding from the world? What type of dark past she has? Is it something related to BTS or not?

Read further to know the answers of many more questions like these!

_________________________________

Written by - JamyJamFiction/ @Jayana2013

Cover by - ARMYishBLINK / BLINKishARMY Computer

_________________________________

No hate to any Idol. Please see them just as a character and don't compare them to real life.

This book contains some sensitive topics like depression and anxiety. Please don't read if you are uncomfortable or have any problem with that. I have also putted warning during such scenes and if you want to read then you can gladly but plz skip those parts where such negativity is mentioned. Remember, I love y'all so much and if you ever have any problem then you can DM me without any hesitation. I'm always with you.

If any part of this fiction is similar to anyone 's else, then it would be a coincidence. If something like this happens then plz DM me. After checking, I'll change those scenes and plots immediately.

*******************************

Plagiarism is a crime. I won't allow anyone to steal my work or even take inspiration without my consent. No translation would be appreciated without author's legal consent.

It's an humble request to all my dear readers that if you find anyone stealing or copying my work, then please inform me immediately. I will take strict legal actions towards them.

I'm Sorry if I sounded rude. I just wanted to make it clear, so that we all Won't face any problem in future.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Schedule - New Episodes once in a week. During my exams I update once in two weeks but normally, once in week or sometimes twice too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like this fanfiction, then please vote and comment. It would be really sweet of you if you follow me too. I will try my best to make this fanfiction a masterpiece.

English is not my first language. So please, correct me if you see any error.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~I PURPLE YOU~

~ I LOVE YOU ~

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Words Count - 605 words

Thank you for reading 💜
Bye 💜