⚠︎︎00:07⚠︎︎

You can keep your
hands on me,
Touch me right there,
Rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you,
Your body is my party

Body Party - Ciara

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮

It's been heaven dating Danero and Bella these last few months.

They are both loving and funny. But I really wanna have sex with them.

I don't know if that sounds like rushing but I don't care. I love them both and I really want to give my V-card to them.

We are currently driving back to their place after dinner. I'm in the front with Bella, holding hands and Danero is in the back yelling out the lyrics to the song that is playing.

I take a deep breathe and just let it out.

"Can we have sex?"

The car got so quiet except for the music that is playing.

"Say what?"
Is all I heard from Danero as Bella was driving and not even blinking.

Is this safe?

"I said if we can have sex."

"I- um, Bella?"

Aside from Dany's stuttering Bella was tapping her fingers on the car steering wheel and the rest of the drive back home was utter silence and nerve-wrecking.

❥ఌ❥ఌ

It's been a few minutes since we got back and I've been in the living room watching Jane the Virgin, I can't decide which of the boys I like best, they both make her happy.

I hear the clicking of Danero's heels behind me and I turn to see them both staring at me.

"We can have sex, but only if you are 100% ready."

"I am ready Danero!"

Danero turns to Bella and Bella nods and motions for me to follow them.

I jump up and down in excitement and run towards them.

We arrive at the bedroom and Bella opens the door.

"Since it's your first time we'll be gentle." Danero whispers to me and I groan in annoyance.

"No, no gentle."

Bella and Danero's eyes widen and I stare at them with no expression.

I strip up to my underwear and so do they.

I hawk at their gorgeous bodies and suddenly feel Danero's hands on my boobs.

She takes off my bra and Bella gently pushes me to the bed and gets on top of me. We start making out and Danero makes sure to leave all three of us naked.

I start jerking off Bella's penis and she moans into our kiss.

I see Danero spank Bella's ass before licking her ass hole. Damn they're hot.

I spread my legs and watch as Bella moves aside and let's Danero eat my pussy out. I couldn't even moan since Bella forced her lengthy dick into my mouth.

I start to suck her off while running my fingers through Danero's hair.

Bella plays with my tits while I gag on her dick and I cum faster than I would've thought. Bella cums in my mouth and Danero gets up and drags Bella in front of me so that she can fuck me.

Danero spits on my pussy and rubs it until I'm practically dripping.

"Perfect, demolish her tiny pussy Bella."
Danero says in such a sexy voice as she sits on my stomach and kisses my neck.

I moved her hair aside so that I can see Bella, she rubs my thighs before gently entering me. I groan in pain and hold onto Danero.

Danero says encouraging words to me and soon the pain leaves and Bella is pounding into me so hard I'm arching my back and begging for more.

Danero grinds her bare pussy on my stomach piercing and sucking my tits.

I spank and grope her bubble ass and she's moaning in pleasure.

Bella pushes Danero so that she's laying flat on me and I see her thrust her dick into Danero's pussy that is just above mine.

Danero screams in pleasure and I force her face to my own and kiss her, sticking my tongue inside her hot mouth as Bella plays with my clit.

Danero pushes Bella away and makes me get up, she pushes Bella onto the bed and gets on her knees to start sucking on Bella's juicy cock.

Dany motions for me to sit on Bella's face so I position myself and start moaning as Bella hits all the right spots with her tongue.

Bella starts to shake and moans inside my pussy. I turn my head and see she came all inside Dany's mouth. That was so hot I couldn't help but cum as well.

❥ఌ❥ఌ

We were laying on Danero and Bella's bed after a shower and some shower sex and I couldn't wipe away the huge smile on my face.

"That was intense."
I tell them and they smile at me. I'm laying between them and I cuddle onto Bella's chest while Danero plays with my hair.

I slowly get lulled to sleep by them.