00:09

We hug and yes,
We make love
And always just say "goodnight"
And we cuddle,
Sure I do love it
But I need your lips on mine

Kiss me more -Doja Cat & SZA

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

I spent the whole day running around my office today since I apparently cannot leave these idiots I've hired alone for one afternoon.

I was currently fixing a printing mistake in the copy room. It's almost midnight and everyone has left except for the night guards and me, all the doors are locked when all of a sudden the power in my whole corporate shut down.

"Great, the last thing I needed."

I grabbed the papers and set them on the desk in the room with a paper clip attaching them all.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight before heading out into the hallways to find the fuse box.

At the corner of my eye I see a figure run down the hall towards my PA's room.

I quietly walk towards the figure. My pocket knife now securely wrapped around my fingers. I stand by the door of my PA's office that was wide open.

I see a tall and slender man snooping around in here. My PA was short and bulky so I know it's definitely not Markus.

I tip toe in and stab the mysterious person in the arm causing them to scream and cry before kneeling in pain.

Such a wimp. I didn't even stab them too hard.

I roll my eyes before ripping my knife out his arm and contacting the guards and telling them to take him to the basement of the building and locking him in until I come to interrogate him.

After the guards took him away I walk towards the desk and notice that the documents Markus went over with me were left right where me and him put them this afternoon. The documents held all of my cargo information and where my ware houses were.

But most importantly. Where my girls and I live.

I quickly snatch those papers up and take them with me as I leave.

•3•

I get home and go straight to the bedroom where I see my two girls cuddling as they slept. I smiled and dropped my bags on the couch in the corner and walked to my office.

I grabbed a key I had and opened up my drawer with it and put the papers that held valuable information in there.

I closed and locked dip the drawer before putting the key around my necklace.

I go back to my bedroom and change out of my clothes into my pjs and then I lay down in bed

One of my girls was on my right and the other on my left.
Anything to keep them safe.

Even killing.

A/N:

Y'ALL IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES!

MY SCHOOL IS VERY STRICT SO I GET A SHIT TON OF HOMEWORK ALL THE TIME!