00:10

We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

Best I ever had - Drake

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗼

It was currently 7am and my wife and girlfriend were currently sleeping while I changed into my work attire. Bella isn't working today, no idea why but I heard it has something to do with "red liquid leaning" so probably a dead body in the office.

I finish brushing my hair and sticking it up into a messy bun then walk out of our bathrrom in the bedroom. I kiss my girls on the forehead and walk out of our home.

<3

"Simon!"
A short guy in a an adorable suit that is wrinkled a little by the cuff links comes running into my office. Simon has been my personal assistant since I first started my fashion empire. He's a genius that graduated high school at 14 and even has a degree in busniess. Why he chose a job as a PA? I'll never know.

As close as Simon and I maybe, I know to not overstep my boundries and go snooping through his personal life.

He choses to keep quiet about certain subjects and that is more than perfectly fine with me, mostly because my wife has already dug into Simon's life and told me a little abiut what he refuses to talk about.

Simon's mom used to sell his body for drug money. At 9 Simon was raped by his uncle. Simon watched his twin brother, Sergio get raped and killed then tossed to the river.

Terrible things that poor Simon had to go through. He's now 23 and the sweetest, clumsy, oblivious, most adorable boy on this planet.

But he forgot we have a meeting with the CEO of Prince Fashion inc. today at 2pm. It's currently 12 and we have to start going.

Simon's dark curls were even more wild today thanthe previous days. His natrually mocha colored skin was shimmering in a light sweat, probably because of the epic sprint he ran to get to my office.

"Simon we have to start heading towards our meeting, please grab your tablet to take down notes and anything else we might need while I wait for you downstairs."

"Got it Dani."

And off he goes running again.

<3

The entire time I saw Harrison Prince staring at my dearest friend Simon like he was mean to be his.

Simon being oblivious to Harry's stares made it more fun forme to witness this train wreck. Don't get me wrong, I tried to tell Simon that he was being admired by Harriosn but he didn't believe me so I left it alone since it wasn' t my place to interven with Simon's love life.

I texted my wife and girfriend about it though and they thought it was both cute and funny what was happening at the moment.

We were almost done with this meeting when I saw Simon's face turn bright red out of no where. He was sat by Harry. don't know why but it might have something to do with the fact that during the break we took earlier they both disappeaerd and Harry came back smiling widely and Simon came back disheveled and with his lips swollen.

I was confused as to why his face was red right now until I noticed Harry's hands under the table moving forward and backwards. The other investors here were to busy looking at Mr. Freddie's presentation and I was busy looking at my phone.

And before people start saying what I was doing to Freddie is disrespectful, he's homophobic as shit and told me before that god will never forgive me and that I'll be in hell, so yeah.

As I was saying, Simon's face was soon hidden by his tablet as he put it all the way to his face to try to hide the obviously not innocent acts going on there.

I chuckled silently and texted my girls about what was happening which ended in me telling Bella I wanna do the same exceot it's my mouth on her dick while I hide under the table. Aria agreed with me saying that she wants to be under the table eating my ass. I do love getting my ass eaten so I'm not complaining. I hear clapping and notice the meeting is over and that Simon was breathing heavily while Harry licked something white off his lips.

Oh dear.

<3

Simon and I were walking back into the building. Well I was, Simon was waddaling.

Very pengiun of him. We got to the elevator and I decided to break off this odd silence.

"So, how was it to have your ding dong be played with during that boring ass meeting?"

His eyes got as big as saucers and I swear it's like he saw his ancestors. I wonder if they were there to witness his pickle get tickled today?

"I-we- I'M SORRY! I didn't mean for that to happen it just-"

"Relax! It happens, besides your a grown man who probably hasn't had no good dick in a minute. So, go crazy."

The elevator stops ,ovingand I see we reached our floor. I leave Simon there to his thoughts and I walk in my office to see my wife on the chair moaning while my blonde headed beauty is sucking her off. Bella's buttoned up shirt was ripped from the front with her skirt tossed aside and Aria's dress was ripped into two with a pink anal plug sticking out of her ass. I walk in and slam my office door shut while locking it.

They see me and then go back to what they were doing. I walk to Aria and stand behind her before kneeling.

"Guess I'm eating your ass out first pretty girl." I say before removing the anal plug and sticking my tongue into Aria's asshole.