"The Beginning."

Today, 18th of March is my birthday.
To be honest, I never really liked my birthdays. They always make me feel depressed. Like wow, Im a year older, Oh my God.

I was walking home from my work, and I usually always need to go through this one subway.

As I was walking I realized I'm all alone in the subway

I look over to see if anything is coming but nothing.

I take a seat and go to my phone.

I'd say 30 mins passed and still nothing.

"What the fuck?" I look around and see I'm still all alone in the subway. I thought someone may already come and wait with me.

I go on my phone again, when suddenly in the corner of my eye I see something coming towards me.

Its slow, but... it might catch me???!?

"Oh my God what the fuck!" I lowkey yell because I never saw anything like this

"Oh my God what the fuck!" I lowkey yell because I never saw anything like this. Why does it look like that? Is it hurt? What are those noises?? Why is his face half missing??

He's coming right at me, and I don't know what to do. What is that?? Where did it come from?? What do I do?? I had so many questions, yet no one to answer them.

Then suddenly it hit me. I remembered the zombie movie horror movies. IS THIS IT?? WHAT THE FUCK! IM ONLY 19 YEARS OLD! Do I need to kill it? I need to hit it in the head according to the movies right?

I remember I have a small pocket knife in my backpack, but honestly... I'm too scared to even get close to.... that thing. I look around myself and spot a small yet heavy rock.

I take it and aim at its head.

The "thing" falls and it's head literally disseminates, I saw its brain and all.

"Ugh disgusting." I say to myself.

"Oh my God! I need to get to my apartment.

I try calling my friend while there is still some signal left, but she doesn't answer.