33

I woke up and turn around and see Tyler in my bed. I snuggle against him, when suddenly I hear shooting. I open my eyes widely and look at Tyler. He gives me the same look and we both get up in flash.

I put on my clothes, and go straight to the armory. I take my gun and few grenades and an assault rifle around my neck. I come out running and seeing a group of the dead ones came thru the gates.

I see Sangwoo reloading and the dead one coming towards him. I shoot him in the head and Sangwoo flinches. He looks at me and smiles.

I wink at him and run towards Yong who was fighting the dead one to get him off himself. I pull the dead one and shot him in the head and Yong smirks to me. I pull out my knife, and start coldly killing the dead ones.

"How did this even happen?!" I yell to Yong, because the shots were loud.

"I don't know! I'll talk to people when we're done with this!" He says and shoots the dead one.

I nod and look around myself. I see Donghyun fighting with the dead one, and the dead one slightly winning. I run towards him and shoot him in the head. Donghyun breathes heavily and nods in a thank you.

I turn around and see the dead one spreading his arms to catch me. I didn't even react when the dead one fell down. Dead. Lol.

I look to my left and see Tyler with the shotgun.

I smile at him and he blows a kiss. I roll my eyes and go kill more of the dead ones. I see the gates are still opened and theyre coming like they're invited.

"WE NEED TO CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!" I yell and run to the gates.

People who weren't fighting were helping me. Yong was protecting me from the dead ones, Sangwoo was mercilessly killing them all. Tyler got to some place high and was being a sniper.

I had some problems where I almost got bit, but I killed them all. Not a scratch.

We start pushing the doors when suddenly the girl who was helping me, gets pulled into the arms of the dead one. He bit her, while her blood was literally squirting all over me, I saw the muscles in her neck, veins, everything.

"NOO!" I yell and stab the dead one in the head. He drops and she drops with him. I catch her in my hands and she puts her hand on her bite to "stop the bleeding."

"I'm so sorry." I say as I move her hair from her face.

"I don't want to turn. You need to kill me." She says as she grips my hand and wont let go.

"What?" I say.

"You... need to kill me..... I dont.... want to.... turn...." She says as she started to lose her consciousness.

I get tears in my eyes, and started slightly slapping her, to see if maybe she's just fainting.

Nope. She was literally dying.

I take the knife and deep sigh. I stab her from behind her head and she was letting her last exhale.

I let her go and close her eyes. I get up and take a deep breath.

I look behind myself and see everyone are still fighting, hearing screams from people getting bitten and eaten...

I go to the gates, and after pulling with ladies on my right we barely close the door. The door budged and it closed.

I sigh and leave to go help Yong. He was stabbing one, while other one was coming for him. I killed that motherfucker and went to Sangwoo.

Suddenly rain starts to fall heavily and me and Sangwoo protecting each others back

"I'LL BE OUT SOON!" He yells.

I get close to him while shooting the dead one in front of me.

"IN MY POCKET THERES AMMO. TAKE IT!" I say.

He looks at me and digs his arm in my pocket, and takes out the ammunition.

"THANK YOU!" He yells and reloads.

"NO PROBLEM." I say as I'm killing everyone I see.

"Moon come to me. Over." Tyler says on my walkie-talkie.

"Give her a second. We're kinda busy here." Sangwoo says since he was closer to my walkie-talkie.

"Sangwoo nobody is talking to you, I'm talking to her." Tyler says.

"Well, if you saw we're literally trying not to die here you'd know." Sangwoo says.

"Or how about I just shoot you, right here, and right now." Tyler says and shoots the dead one in front of Sangwoo.

His eyes widen and looks around.

"He's on some place high. He sees everything lmao. He's a sniper up there." I say.

He looks at me and then him.

"Damn man. Badass." sangwoo says that.

"Thanks." Tyler says.

"Are you coming?" He says.

"Just give me a second, Tyler. Could use some help." I say and go towards the new group of the dead ones.

Just as I was about to stab the fucker, Tyler shoots him and his buddies, leaving me with hand in the air. lol

"Yeah?" Tyler says.

"Fuck you." I say.

"Okay, I'm coming to you." I say to my walkie-talkie.

Sangwoo grabs my arm and turns me around.

I have a confused expression on my face waiting for him to explain.

"What is it?" I say as I literally swallowed hella water from the rain.

"Thank you for saving my ass today. I appreciate it." He says and hugs me tight.

"Oh Sangwoo

"Oh Sangwoo. Dont even think about it, lol we're supposed to take care of each other." I say.

We stood there in rain for a minute, both of us soaking wet. Oh I'm definitely gonna be sick tomorrow.

"She's my girl, Sangwoo. Take your hands off of her and let her come to me." Tyler says.

I chuckle and Sangwoo was annoyed. He rolled his eyes and looked at his direction.

"Fuck you. Hope you choke to death." He says and shows him the middle finger.

"Thank you so much. I wish you all the best too. Health most important." Tyler says.

Sangwoo lets me go and walks away. I stand there in slight confusion, but walk away as well.

With that, I come to Tyler.

He pecks me and I sit down.

It was like.... a roof area where its kinda small but big enough for humans to fit in lol.