"...... Yes."

As we were riding, Zara lays under my legs. I start petting her.

Thru the whole ride, I felt Yong watching me.

I had an assault rifle around me, but I also took my bat that I used this whole time.

Sangwoo was petting Romeo, and he enjoyed it.

I look at Yong, and he looks at me.

"So... you just left... your sanctuary without a leader?" I ask him.

Everyone who were riding on the van, turned to me like I just put a spell on them.

"Oh, wow... Do you think I am that stupid?" Yong says not breaking the eye contact.

I decided not to break it either, so we had an intense staring contest.

"I don't know. I was just asking." I say.

"Of course I didn't leave them without a leader. I put one man, incase something happens to me." He says rolling his eyes.

"Alright..." I say and look at Sangwoo. He looks at me too, and gives me a warm smile.

With that, we got to our destination. We all went down from the van and started walking.

One guy looks around with his binoculars.

"I see 4 or 5 walkers, walking around. They're pretty far, so they shouldn't do any problem." He says.

Yong nods and starts walking first. Everyone followed him except me and Sangwoo. Sangwoo waited for me to go.

As I did, I see Yong looking at me and smirking.

God fucking damn. I hate his stupid ass.

Yeah, can you imagine all week provocations and mocking?? I wanted to kill him in his sleep. Fucking asshole.

With walking, we arrive at the destination. It was a big building. It looked like a hospital. I guess we were going for the medicine.

We all stand in front of it, no one comes in.

"Moon. Why don't you get in?Ladies first." He says and smirks.

I look at him with disgust, and sigh deeply.

I go in front of the door and start banging to see how many of the dead ones are inside.

They all look at me like "wtf r u doin?" But I ignored them.

With banging for few times, I see 5 dead ones inside going towards me.

"5 of em." I say and back off, ready for the fight.

As they come out, I start swinging at their head and chopping them off. Only one who helped me was Sangwoo.

As we killed them all, I look behind and see other men looking at me like they just saw a goddess, and Yong smirking at me.

"The fuck are you smirking for." I say to Yong and his smirk disappears.

"I was smirking at the... building." He says clearing his throat.

I look up, to see the building. I snort and look at him.

"You're an idiot." I say to him and I go in the building first.

We get in and hear the sounds from the dead ones.

"There are more of them. Be careful." I say to everyone.

Sangwoo sticks to my side, and touches my shoulder with his.

I turn sharp to him.

"Sorry, but heads up." He says and shows me up that the ceiling is barely keeping it together.