Chapter 23: Take My Breath Away [SMUT WARNING]

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL MENTION SMUT AND OTHER THINGS THAT MIGHT BE 18+ OR 13+ IDK BUT IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY OR IF YOU'RE YOUNG YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS CHAPTER. I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT THIS IS A LOVE STORY (AND THE ORIGINAL TOP GUN HAD SMUT) SO I HAVE TO MENTION THIS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED, AND DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SMUT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)
———————————————————————
The next day, Maverick sat down in class. He completely forgot about everything that happened yesterday and decided to not think about Madison during class. Why think about a girl that you're not even in love with? Yet again, what if Maverick had feelings for her, yet didn't want to admit everything?

Maverick stared at Charlotte, who was wearing her abnormally large glasses again. She was sipping from her cup of coffee and staring at every student in the class. Most importantly, she was staring at Maverick, her fiancé. She didn't look at him romantically or intimidatingly. She just looked at him like normal. Almost like she was thinking of something that had to do with him....

"All yours, Charlie," Jester made Charlotte talk to the class next. Charlotte turned to the whiteboard that was showing yet another "satellite" image of planes and stuff.
(Haha idk what I'm doing~)

At least she wasn't looking at Maverick anymore. But Maverick still felt scared. She didn't seem happy or mad, she just seemed... off. He wondered why. She didn't catch him with Madison again, did she?

"If the MiG's right on your tail, the last thing you should do is perform a split S..." Charlotte said to the class. Maverick knew his consequences, and this time he payed attention to her. Besides, he was in love with her more than Madison. And what are the odds of her showing up here?

"Lieutenant, I know you, so could you explain to me about what to think about while performing this action?" Charlie asked Maverick.

Maverick thought for a little bit, then realized what he was supposed to say. Something that he remarked the day he first kissed Charlotte....

"You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead." He said.

Charlotte giggled. "That's a big gamble in your thirty million-dollar plane, Lieutenant!"

"Gutsiest move I've ever saw, man!" Slider blurted, "who remembers that?"

Charlotte laughed again. "We all do..." she said. "Also, you gentlemen need to know that—"

"Sorry to interrupt you, Charlie!"

Maverick flinched when he heard someone barge into the classroom, wanting Charlie for some reason. Maverick figured it was just another instructor who wanted to see Charlotte. But when he turned around, he felt his stomach jump. He was wrong.

Madison was here.

What in the world is she doing here? Why did she want to see Charlie? But the biggest question Maverick had was if Madison actually wanted to see Charlie. He prayed to God that Madison wasn't here just to show her love for him in front of everyone. That would be embarrassing.

Maverick was annoyed by how Madison was basically stalking him. She follows him wherever he goes. Everywhere he went, Madison was there. Or she would just follow him. But, no matter what he would do or where he would go, Madison had to get involved in it. Even though Maverick had feelings for the Florida girl, he was starting to not like her, especially when she stalked him.

Maverick growled quietly, and wished for Madison to leave. He was irritated by her presence. He wanted to yell profanities at her for probably twenty minutes for her behavior towards him. But, yet again, Maverick wad starting to enjoy being around Madison, so was it even worth it to yell at her?