chapter 4

"Alright I will tell you everything" Harry said in defeat, he really didn't wanted to tell them but being held like that by Narcissa made him feel safe enough to tell them the truth. He liked that feeling nobody has ever hold him like this, Mrs. Wesley cares for him but always keeps his distance respecting his boundaries and so he begin to tell them about his life to this point.

"I had a pretty normal childhood until you decided to kill my parents and leave me this blasted mark" he said looking at Voldemort "but then Dumbledore had the brilliant idea of leaving me to my magic hating relatives, I didn't even know my name until I was five, until then I used to think my name was 'freak' or 'boy', when I was four my uncle decided that I need to earn the cupboard I lived in until I went to Hogwarts so they started making me do house chores and if I burnt the food my aunt would burn me and my uncle and cousin use me like a punching bag, and after my accidental magic start things only got worst, and as I grew my chore list grew as well and if I was not able to finish them in time no food for a week and even if I get food it was always scraps they left on their plates" by the time Harry finished he was crying, Narcissa and the dark lord was furious how can Dumbledore put a child in such a abusive home and even more furious that those filthy muggles have dared to touch a magical child let alone the savior of the wizarding world.

"It still does not explain the venom and tears" Narcissa said after Harry have calm down a little "you know about my first year, it was in my second year at Hogwarts Ginny got possessed by your dairy opened the chamber of secrets and started attacking muggleborns, at the end of the year the dairy memory took her into the chamber as started draining the life, I found the chamber fought the basilisk and destroyed the dairy but it bit me, fawkes Dumbledore's familiar phoenix cried on my wound and healed me" the boy finished "you killed Salazar slytherin's basilisk at the age of twelve and came out alive" the dark lord asked in owe "I had to he would have killed my friend" the said with a shrug.

"My third year I traveled back a day with Harmoine with the help of her time turner she got in the begining of the year and saved my godfather from getting a dementors kiss, saved a hippogriff from slaughter, saved our past selves from werewolf and protect myself from getting a kiss from hundred dementors by casting my first petronus. Fourth year was triwizard and in my fifth year the ministery send Umbridge as our DADA teacher and she wouldn't let us learn magic in her class so I had to teach them" Harry said "so the blood quill" Narcissa asked "her way of detention because I said that you are back and you already know about the ministery, and the worst part is the abuse back home got worst after sirius's death because the order told them that he was dead and I was using his mass murderer identity to stop the abuse"he finished.

"Join me" the dark lord said after sometime "I wouldn't expect you to fight by my side but I want you out of this war, I forbid you to do that" the dark lord said "I am not one of your death eaters to listen to every order that comes out of your mouth" the boy snapped "and how many more people have to die before you and the wizarding world will understand that the war is actually between me and Dumbledore and not the wizarding world" the dark lord said furiously "what about the muggleborns you wanted to kill" the boy asked "I never wanted to kill any muggleborns, I just wanted to separate the Muggle world with the wizarding world" he was determined to make the boy see reason.

"Alright you two can have this conversation after Harry have eaten something and taken his potions" Narcissa interrupting them.

Looking at the boy Narcissa asked slowly "when was the last time you ate dear" the boy looked at her then down at his hands "last week" he mumbled "and when was the last time you had a proper meal" she asked sternly "before summer holidays" the boy said "you need a proper meal, bath and clean set clothes" she said looking at her lord making the man sprint in action "Libby" the dark lord called "what can Libby do for you master dark lord sir" the house elf asked "prepare a hot bath, some clothes for Harry and bring dinner to my room for both of us" he ordered and she left with a pop to prepare everything. After sometime she came back with a new set of clothes and said the bath was prepared, Narcissa decided to take her leave as she said "I shall take my leave, I will come back tomorrow to see your progress, take all the potions I am leaving for you and eat properly I will check, I will see you tomorrow"she said to the boy while patting his head and turn to voldemort "my lord can I expect you to see to it that he finishes his meal and take his potions" she asked her lord and he knew better then to deny "ofcourse Narcissa" he said and watched as she went home through the floo.