chapter 5

"Go take a bath and get those rugs off of you and comeback to have lunch, the bathroom is through that door" the dark lord said pointing at the door to the left side of the room, making Harry blush in realisation in what state he was sitting in front of him in, his hair and hand me down clothes were covered in dirt and blood, so he decided to take the bath with out any protest. He said starting to stand up but his legs gave out from under him luckily Tom was watching over him so the moment Harry fall Tom caught him, making him blush even darker in embarrassment, he mumbled a "thank you" before standing up properly and rushing to the bathroom as fast as he could.

Inside the bathroom he looked himself in the mirror after discarding his clothes, his cuts were almost healed and the bruises were just red spots instead of their black and blue colour, now that he think about it he was feeling much better then he had in weeks, he decided to thank Mrs. Malfoy properly the next time he see's her again.

With that thought in mind Harry moved into the bathtub, he couldn't remember the last time he had just sit back and relaxed and to think that he was doing it in Voldemort's home of all places was practically impossible, then again you could describe his life as impossible according to Hermione, he missed his friends, they has always been their for him, he wished they was here to tell him what to do, on one hand there was everything he has been told and believed in and on the other hand he was given one thing the have wished but could never have, freedom to choose, he could join the dark and stand by his parent's murderer or become grey not fight at all or stay where he is and watch the people he cared about die in front of him. After making a decision he got out of the bathtub and get dressed in a fancy looking black dress robes and get out of the bathroom to find Voldemort waiting for him with food, he set down opposite to him and started to eat.

"Can you tell me what you want to do" Harry asked but Tom only gave him a questioning look "to the wizarding world I mean, if you win the war" Voldemort wanted to correct him by saying he will win the war but decided against it and answered his question "the first thing I want to do is separate the Muggle and wizarding world, then find a way to determine if a child is magical right after they are born" he said before Harry interrupted him "what will you do if you find a way" Harry asked curiously tilting his head slightly, Tom hid his smile on the cute expression Harry was making and continued "I will start a magical orphanage and put the muggleborns in it for adoption and for magical orphans who does not have any magical family left so blood superiority can go away from the our society" he said "and the parents of those muggleborns" Harry asked "give them a choice to stay in our world and leave the Muggle world if they accept help them settle or if they deny obliviate them or change their children with squibs so they can have a better life without feeling inferior" he finished feeling smug at the awestruck expression on Harry's face "you thought of all this and I use to think you were crazy" he said before snapping his mouth shut with a slap after realising what he had said "sorry I...I didn't mean to say it like that" he apologized "you don't need to apologize it is true" Voldemort said with a sigh "before I killed your parents I was using a very dark spell and the more time I used it the more crazier I go and I killed your parents and tried to kill you in my crazed state" he said "I do not expect you to forgive me Harry, what I have done is unforgivable, I am the reason why you are living the life you are right now but you have to understand Harry death is my biggest fear and when I heard that there was a possibility of you being able to kill me I was afraid and did the only thing I could think of" Tom said explaining himself. Harry was looking at him with the look of utter shock on his face, he could not believe it the dark lord Voldemort was accepting he was mad and apologising for his actions, well not exactly apologize but he didn't think that Voldemort would ever apologize to anyone so this was the closest thing to a apologize he will ever get from the man so he accepted it "but you look fine now" Harry asked curiosity "yes, something happened in the ritual that healed my mental health" he knew it was because of the piece of soul from the dairy Harry destroyed that he was sane and looked more like his older self but Harry didn't need to know that not yet at least.

"You should go to sleep" Tom said after they were done with their meal, he couldn't help but notice how little Harry had ate but didn't point it out knowing that was all he could eat after weeks worth of starvation " and do take your potions I rather not be at the other end of Narcissa's fury" Tom continued with a smile and left, Harry was surprised to see a smile on his face but didn't say anything and moved to bed.