chapter 11

After the meeting with Tom Harry went to all the meeting with Dumbledore without any problem and found many things about Tom like how worked at Borgin and burkes as an assistant and that he wanted to be a DADA teacher, everything was going nicely without his yearly run-ins trouble except on the first Hogsmeade visit and Draco behaving strangely. It was October now and Harry was starting to get curious about Draco's actions, he could ask Tom if he put him for some task but wasn't sure so he decided to follow him but couldn't find him every time he tried.

On the day of helloween, when Harry was by morning Murtle's bathroom he heard someone crying and talking, it sounded like a guy so he decided to check who it was, inside he found Draco crying on the floor talking in hushed voice with Murtle and she looked concerned, so he decided to move closer to listen in on them.

Hearing someone walk in Draco looked up to see Harry standing there and got defensive and begin to throw a crucio at him but before he can complete it Harry threw a sectumsempra on him and instantly regretted it seeing long cuts running from his face to chest. Hearing a commotion Snape walks in to see Draco laying on the puddle of his own blood and Harry standing there with his wand out, he quickly heals Draco and give Harry detention for weeks.

Devestated Harry went to Tom's without any other thought in mind, he wasn't in his room so he called the elf to take him to the throne room, there Tom was siting in on his throne Harry stood at the door staring and started to cry, seeing Harry there crying Tom ran to him and hugged him "Harry what happened" Tom asked concerned, Harry just started to cry even more so Tom picked him up and set back down on his throne.

Severus Snape considered himself to be a wise man being a spy for both light and dark side for years so he was very surprised to see Harry Potter 'the golden boy' use a dark spell , he had an idea where he could found it and wanted to confirm it but before that he had to tell the dark lord about the incident before the Malfoy's do so he appeared to the throne room being the only room he was allowed direct access to, there he was stunned to see someone sitting on the dark lord's lap and him saying something while hugging him close, what stunned him even more was that it was Harry of all people there.

Feeling the wards shift Tom looked up to see Severus staring at him surprise written all over his face "what is it Severus " Tom asked "I came to tell you what happened at the school today but by the looks of it you already know" Snape answer in his monotoned voice composing himself quickly still eying Harry "what happened that had my Harry crying like this" at this Harry's grip tightened around him so he completely missed Tom calling him his "Mr. Potter used a dark curse almost killing Draco in the process luckily I was there in time to control the situation before anything can happened" Snape replied, Tom was surprised to hear that Harry had used a dark spell and wondered what is it "which spell did he used" Tom asked "sectumsempra" comes Harry's meek voice when he finally looked up to look into Tom's ruby eyes "I didn't mean to, really it was the first spell that came to my mind, I didn't even knew what it does, I just read it in a book few days a go and didn't knew it was a dark spell" Harry said still breathing rapidly "it's alright Harry Draco is fine, nothing happened so stop feeling bad for something that didn't even happened" Tom said in a soft soothing voice shocking Snape even more, he had never expected the dark lord to be this caring and for the golden boy of all people "but I hurted him very badly there was so much blood and if professor hadn't come when he did" Harry trailed of with a shudder and Tom hugged him even tightly if possible "but he did, Severus was there and he saved Draco so stop and you can always ask for an apology" Tom said wanting to take all of Harry's pane away, Harry gave a nod against his shoulder and went silent .

So Tom started to take report from Severus about the order's latest meeting and actions, during the rest of their conversations Harry's eyes were on Snape not wanting him to tell the order what he had seen today, so when he was about to leave Harry stopped him "I know you were not expecting something like this when you came here and I know you must be very angry at me for being here like this" Harry said looking from Tom to Snape "but please know I have my reasons and I would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone about this from either side of people any thing about this visit except from Narcissa you are the only person to know about me ever being here" Harry said pleadingly making Severus frown, Narcissa was the dark lords healer so why did she know of Harry's presence here, Severus wanted to know what exactly was going on and knew if he said any thing to any one he will lose that chance besides he could always tell them later so he agreed to the terms "if you are planning to return to Hogwards tonight you should come with me, it would also explain your absence from the feast tonight" Snape said after thinking of something, realising what time it is Harry agreed to go with him and with one last kiss to Tom they apparated away.