chapter 9

Leaving was much more difficult then Harry thought specially after getting a lover not even a week before but he had learnt to apparate properly in a week and can come back any time he wanted, Tom was a very good teacher but the thought of not sleeping in Tom's arms have Harry consider staying "you have to go Harry, Augustus has informed me that Dumbledore is coming to take you there and we can't risk him knowing right now " Tom said "l know but l will miss you" he said pouting " and l you but this was your choice and you were right, now come l will take you there" he said holding his hand out, Harry took it, he kissed the back of his hand and they apparated to a dark alley near no. 4 Privet drive.

They walked to where Rookwood was standing in the corner looking like Harry, he gave Harry a look and was about to say something but he stopped looking at there joined hands and looked at Tom's face in question "we will talk later" Tom said, Rookwood apparated away without saying anything, Harry turn to look at Tom "will everything be alright"Harry armed concerned "yes, everything will be alright don't worry" Tom said kissing him "are you sure you can stay away from me"Harry teased "go before I actually change my mind and take you back" Tom said with a small smile and with one last kiss Harry left.

In the evening Dumbledore arrived and told him that Sirius has left him his everything, after he ordered Kreature to stay at Hogwards they left, they arrived to a small house and Dumbledore told him that they were here to meet Horace Slughorn, they went inside to talk to the man and found that the place has been attacked but turns out it was all an act to send Dumbledore away but it didn't work and he convinces him to join Hogwards with Harry's help, then they left for the borrow. The house was as lively as ever as he entered through the door "we missed you Harry" Hermoine said while hugging him the whole family behind her "good to see you mate" Ron said as she pulled away from him "you too guys" Harry said with a smile "how are you here Harry" Hermoine asked "Dumbledore" Harry said with a shrug "you look well Harry dear" Mrs. Weasley said "they didn't stay home for very long this year after I arrived home" Harry said "ok, dinner is ready so lets go Harry dear" she asked "let me put my stuff away" he said with a smile and went upstairs.

When he was coming back he found Ginny coming out of her room "hi Harry" she said bating her lashes at him making him uncomfortable "hi Ginny" he said and hurried of downstairs Ginny behind him, he sat down at the dinner table and join in the chatter "I met our new professor today" he said "I wonder if he is any good" Hermoine said "he cant be worst then that pink toad we got last year" Ron said with his mouth full "Ronald finish eating before you speak" Hermoine scolded "but really how bad can he be" Ron said after gulping his mouthful "he was a professor before but retired so can't be that bad" Harry said and the conversation turned to quidditch and Harry made a mental note to ask Tom later.

And next week went between shopping and getting away from Ginny, Harry didn't had time to meet Tom once and now it was the last night before Hogwards, so when everybody fell asleep he apparated away to Tom's bedroom to find the men reading on his bed with nothing but boxers on. At the sound of pop Tom looked up yo find Harry staring at him "like what you see" he said with a smirk closing his book "very much" Harry said making his way towards him and kissing him soundly "I missed you" he said after some time "and I you, how has your week been" Tom said "it was good between shopping and catching up I didn't even know where time went, when I realise that we are leaving for school tomorrow I came here to see you before that" Harry said adjusting himself in Tom's lap as they set together on the bed "I have to get you a two way mirror if you are going to be away for so long" at the questioning look on Harry's face "it will allow us to communicate with each other without one of us having to come to other" ha added "oh that would be helpful when I can't come" Harry said.

"Do you know who Slughorn is" Harry asked "yes why" Tom asked eying him "Dumbledore took me to convince him to come back to school" Harry said "he was my professor" Tom replied, he knew why Dumbledore wanted Slughorn their but didn't thought his lover was ready to know "you should go before they notice you are not in bed" Tom said after some time, he didn't wanted his lover to go but knew he had to "I know but this is my last night before school and I want to spend it with you" Harry said snuggling closer to his chest "I will leave before sunrise" he continued "ok but you should sleep, I will wake you up in the morning" Tom said kissing the top of his lovers head "good night Tom" Harry mumbled sleepily "sweet dreams presious" Tom said, smiling at the nickname Harry drifted of to sleep, Tom lay awake thinking of a possibility of Dumbledore knowing of his horcrux's and if his former professor was there for that reason after all he had been the one Tom had asked about the creating horcrux's the man was yet to say anything regarding his quest for immortality but he was worried that Slughorn would brake in Dumbledore's manipulative hands, he tighten his embrace at the thought of another one of his horcrux's being destroyed considering Harry had already destroyed his dairy not that he know that or will ever find out if he could help it, he wanted to protect Harry from any unpleasant thing coming his way and with that thought in mind he to drifted of to sleep.