chapter 6

Tom entered his study thinking about how Harry had lived his life and after everything that happened to him he was still such a caring person and doesn't hold grudges but then again the was a gryffindor. "What are you thinking about" Nagini asked stopping his train of thoughts "I am surprised  at how the boy has lived his life up until know and still does not hate the one's who have hurt him" he said  "he haven't chosen a side yet" she interjected "he will not chose the dark, he can chose not to fight but fighting alongside me against the people he cares about, he is to much of a gryffindor to do that" he said "I wonder if I can persuade him to stay" Voldemort said thinking out loud "if you can find him a good enough reason, may by he can stay forever, I am quite fond of the little hatchling myself"  Nagini said before leaving, knowing what she wants will happened eventually.

After sometime he went back to his room to find Harry sleeping in his bed, he looked at him his mop of jet black hair covering his forehead covering his lightning scar, his long lashes fanning over his tan cheeks and his pink full, chapped lips parted slightly making him look so peaceful and unguarded, he wondered what had make Harry trust him so much he suppose it was their earlier conversation, he wondered if what Nagini wanted was a possibility because he was willing to do that if Harry was alright with it.

A scream make him look for the source to find it was Harry, he was threshing around screaming Sirius's name, he moved forword to wake him up but Harry wrapped himself around Tom "wake up Harry, it's just a dream" he said to the trembling boy in his arms "wake up Harry, it's alright everything is fine, wake up" he shake the boy a little. Harry wake with a start, he could feel something warm wrapped around him  that made him feel safe, so he curled up in the warmth and fall back asleep without opening his eyes. Tom felt Harry's grip tighten around him as he tried to detangle the boy from him, not wanting to wake the boy up Tom decided to stay their and slept there.

The next morning when Harry wakes up he found himself curled up in Tom's arms with his face buried in he man's chest then he remembered that last night he had a nightmare about Sirius's death and heard Tom's voice waking him up, remember clinging to him, feeling his cheeks heating up he moved out of bed trying not to wake Tom up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and suddenly he realised something, he did not get anymore nightmares with him in Tom's arms, he shake's his head to get the thought out of his head how can he think something like that, the man was a murderer and a psychopath who have killed many people even if he was crazy at that time and it was war but Dumbledore have told him how manipulative the man was but Tom has also told him that he was insane when he did killed people and his ideas and policies were actualy good for the wizarding world where as Dumbledore's ideas were destructive in his opinions, he did not know muggles like Harry did and he never listened to Harry when he told him so, now that he think about it Dumbledore have always uses his parents death when the speaks his opinions or don't do anything according to him and he also realised that he fall for it everytime. Now that he realised the way Dumbledore manipulated him he was seriously considering Tom's offer but he needed to understand more to chose a side.

He got out of the bathroom in his thoughts and stop dead in his tracks to find tom looking not like the human snake he was looking but his dairy version self but older and much hotter trying to find something on bed in his sleep, he realised Tom was looking for him and an involuntary blush creeped on his cheeks.

Tom opened his eyes to find Harry standing infront of the bathroom doors with a blush staining his cheeks staring at him "what is it" he asked propping himself up "you look different" Harry replied he realised his glamour was not in place and he looked like his real self "good different or bad different" he asked looking smug but he was feeling very nervous for some reason "g..good different" Harry stumbled out "now can we please continue the conversation we were having last night" Harry said changing the subject, Tom noticed but didn't comment instead said "after you are done with your breakfast" Harry nodded in answer and Tom called the house elf to prepare some food for both of them and a fresh pair of clothes for harry, he grabbed a pair himself and went to the bathroom.

Tom looked at time and was surprised at how long he had slept, for as long as he could remember he could never sleep for more then three to four hours so for him to sleep the whole night was something close to impossible, sure Tom has slept around from time to time some of his partners slept in his bed but he never slept this long with anyone instead it usually has opposite reaction making him stay up all night but with Harry he had not only slept but slept through the night, having Harry in his arms felt so right like coming home, he stopped himself from thinking any further, he can't think like that about the boy he had hated before yesterday and he was the reason for every death and problem in the boy's life. Harry would never accept a monster like him and he didn't think he could take the hatered on the boy's face now that he have seen the boy relaxed and almost happy. He put his thoughts away and went out of the bathroom.