RF Shtorm

The sky was blue and the clouds were minding their own business the hot sun was glaring at the desert of Africa, Camels and the people were minding their own business as well doing their work and such, children are running through the hot desert, the place was peaceful but the place called Sand River was an exception though many shells impact all around the area, the house collapsed, tank tracks can be seen around the desert. 

In the desert many abandoned houses all around the place called Sand River which is perfect for training, that is what the Downy's College Girls are doing now, tank shells flying everywhere whether they missed, hit, or ricochet. 

On the battlefield, 4 tanks were struggling against 6 tanks they were outnumbered here but they manage to shrug off as many shells as they can, the intense bombardment from the enemy team making them pinned down and can't make a strategic plan the captain of the A-team got pinned down, and cannot do anything to protect their flag tank.

???: Commander what do we do!?

???: uh..err...

Their commander was distressed and in panic, she don't know what to do 

------------------------------------------------------------

Summer Wilcher's P.O.V

In Russia snow is the first thing that comes into our mind or Vodka but the first I ever think of Russia is the Military power but we are not here to talk about the country but the thing is I decide to transfer school from the UK to Russia and I am attending the school that is a sensha-do participant the Downy's College Girls, yeah a multi-themed school unlike Pravda that is only a Soviet themed School but that is not a reason why I am here I have to meet with my half-sister, Angelika Sergei.

It's early in the morning and the snow is falling from the sky it is cold in Russia but I have to wear a skirt because of the School's rules and I don't wanna get the first warning from my first day of school and I don't want to embarrass myself but luckily the snow isn't that strong it's just a snowflake falling from the sky and the sun was still there so that's a good thing. I put on my clothes and I'm ready to start my first day of school

 I put on my clothes and I'm ready to start my first day of school

Timeskip

As I was riding a bus the snow is starting to go angry but fortunately, I arrived at the destination safely and sound I am in the port of Novorossiysk many ships were displayed in port but there is a big ship, a very large one in fact and it's a school carrier it's the RMF Shtorm. Angelika says she will pick me up but she didn't arrive yet I hope she will arrive soon, I don't want to freeze to death here and it's snowing pretty hard. Soon I feel my left pocket vibrated and it was my phone someone might've texted me I wonder who it was.

I took out my phone and it was Angelika, my Half-sister said she can't pick me up because she was fought up by something

Angelika: sorry I cannot pick you up, I got caught up by something, sorry ehe...