Flag Match

The clock starts to tick the intense atmosphere consumed Summer as for Salem not that much since she is already used to it... before... but for now, Salem thought this is only a warm-up for her so that she can be reliable for the match, and the upcoming match. Whilst the timer is still ticking one by one the engines of the tanks start to roar.

The timer soon comes up to zero then signal flares shoot up to the sky so that both teams that are far away can take some action they have been waiting for.

Summer: <<up an adam lads!>> (World of tanks Moment)

Summer said through the comms, her team simultaneously move forward. On the opposite side of the map is Salem's team.

Salem: <<Legen wir Los!>> (World of Tanks Moment)

Salem was the first to move then followed by her teammates, the landscape is quite large and hilly terrain the tank destroyers are on an advantage here, Salem's tank destroyers are on the very back of the formation soon enough the light tanks from team B broke off from formation for scouting recon. Summer's team split up in odd numbers but she has a reason for that.

Cinder: say... It's been so long, hasn't it?

Salem knew what she was talking about while keeping an eye on the horizon from under the hatch of the tank.

Salem: yeah... It is... I am getting old every day

Salem then decides to open the hatch of the Löwe and pop her half body out of the hatch, the moment she did that a strong wind made contact with her body making her blonde hair flow while seeing the full view of her surroundings. She then squeezes her neck.

Salem: << Tess, Gray on me we do some little scouting, Agneth be a little a vigilant, you're the flag tank here>>

Agneth: << copy that, Commander>>

Agneth's P.O.V

<<Copy that, Commander>>

I let go of my neck the moment I finish talking to Commander Muller, I told my gunner to be ready and my loader to load AP shell on the magazine, we were still moving slow when the commander left me in command I can't exactly tell them to move on ...

I let go of my neck the moment I finish talking to Commander Muller, I told my gunner to be ready and my loader to load AP shell on the magazine, we were still moving slow when the commander left me in command I can't exactly tell them to move on the different spot I can only tell them to fire, stop, move, and hold fire that's it. As my thoughts went deeper I got off guard by the Commander talking to me in panic.

Salem: << Agneth move to SF3334! Summer's team should come in your direction head-on, Karlene's JagdTiger surprised us accompanied by the SuperPershing and the Covenanter, Summer is nowhere to be found as well as the flag tank! once we escape the ambush we will meet at SF5523 >>

Agneth: << copy! >> To team << all tanks follow me >>

I can hear them acknowledging my command in different languages this gives me satisfaction. We got up on a hill perfect for the tank destroyers to ambush in this position I got out from the hatch and stand on top of the turret, I take out my binoculars only to see trees and a blank open field there is a massive forest as well.