Aftermath

Salem wasn't expecting someone to call her in the middle of the battle nevertheless, the match has already ended up with Team B as a winner Agneth somehow escaped the bombardment from Team A, Summer, on the other hand, did a very good job planning despite got defeated by Salem. Right now they are outside the school hangar where they placed the tanks.

Arisha: good job everyone! That was an intense mock battle I had experienced it's already nighttime so pack your things up and go home for rest!

Everyone starts to wave goodbye to each other. Before Salem and Summer walk off from the school grounds Arisha called them out.

Arisha: Salem, Summer follow me.

Summer: what is this for?

Arisha: we're gonna talk inside the carrier's bridge the rest of the student council are waiting for us.

Salem told Cinder to walk home first and she only nods.

Summer: So... Who's gonna be the commander of the team?

Arisha: what do you mean?

Summer: I lost the battle, didn't I?

Arisha chuckled while they are walking on the deck of RF Shtorm.

Arisha: well no, you are still the commander, the match is unfair for you because you are fighting the former commander of the Panzerfarhen, Commander Salem

Summer looked at Salem with wide eyes and a shocked expression. Salem can only shrug off since she was no longer a commander.

Summer: wait, you are!?

Salem: well yes I am a commander of the Panzerfarhen back in Germany, I gotta say Summer your commanding skills are more of an advanced strategy, for a newbie like you have the potential to lead us.

Summer: b-b-but this is just my first time doing it!

Arisha: after further analyzing the situation of the battle you made Salem in a tough scenario.

Summer cannot do anything but be a little bit flustered by their compliments.

Summer: th-thank you guys... I appreciate it.

Arisha: Haha! Don't worry about it!

Arisha swung her hand onto Summer's shoulders like boys do when they're excited to see their friend.

Arisha: anyway we are here!

They arrive at their destination, the student council office is neatly cleaned and tidy inside the office. Inside the office are Hayakawa, Sienna, Willow, and surprisingly Lyudmila, and Zuzanna.

Summer: you guys... What're you doing here?

Lyudmila: oh I and Zuzanna are part of the student council we are sergeant at arms in this whole school.

Summer: ah, I see.

Arisha: so, I am here to gather you all is because we are planning our strategy for next week's battle with the Sakura Blossom Academy.

Sienna: aren't they high schoolers?

Arisha: you are correct, they are, but then their president and I made a deal they just started their Sensha-do program and their newbie crews need help with operating the tank.

Willow: can't they find their own instructor?

Arisha: Maddie did that already but no luck...

Willow: if she finds out about this, Arisha she'll most likely target them!