|part 1|If i could Turn back time.....

Towards the ending there might be a TW just so you know! :)

In a little village not big nor small lay a boy in the street hungry and poor.This place where he stays is quite far from where he's ment to be.His home? He doesn't know.In this village there is a kingdom ruled by mean and horrible leaders who like distraction.There one mission is to kill all.With the evil leaders came a young man who liked to help and save lifes, his name was Dream! He was nothing like his parents.He didn't want to be like them.He promised himself that he would be better then them.One day.One day he hops to make everything right again.Like the old times.Sometimes he wishes he could turn back time....
This other boy who you heard about name is George! He loved to make the villagers gleam with happiness but George had a hard time excepting happiness back.
George was walking down the street trying to control his hunger when he suddenly bumped into someone he rapidly said "I'm sorry" to the man but the man was surprisingly smiling.The man suddenly said "Its ok we all do it sometimes" George looked up to see a charming young man.They locked contact for a minute or two. George thought to himself "why was he being so nice to a commoner" George suddenly got shook out of his thoughts to the young man talking "I should be going my parents are probably going to start looking for me I'll catch you later" he smiled one last time and ran off into the sunset. George then heard the guards coming that was never a good sign for him.He went to run off when he was stopped by guards.He thought to himself "what am I going to do" as the guards looked at him and said "what are you doing boy you need to stay way from these parts like we said before we catch you one more time and you won't have any time left" they pushed him to the ground and said "have you seen this boy and don't play any games with us" George stuttered "n-no I haven't" the guards looked at each other and left. "That was a close one" George Sighed and got up. "I need to go back now it's getting dark" he said to himself as he started going back to his spot.The next morning he woke up to people screaming and thought to himself "what's going on" he got up and ran over to the crowd.He then seen someone dead on the floor a young woman in her 20s.He tried talking to someone to find out what had happened and someone pulled him into a dark alley they then whispered "your next if your not careful" and then they disappeared.George was terrified "me next?!?" he whispered to himself.He ran out the dark alley and ran into the field of dandelions.He sat down thinking to himself about what the mysterious person had said to him and how they could have possibly disappeared like that.Suddenly he felt someone touch his shoulder he flinched and turned to see the young man again.The young man smiled and said "good to see you again" George then said "I didn't catch your name earlier you where in a rush" he nervously says. "Dream" the young man said "my names Dream" George then smiled and said "what are you doing here Dream I seen the guards where looking for you" Dream then said "yeah they are but I don't want to go back it's horrible" George then started to look around as he started getting anxious as what the guards said to him.Dream then seen that George was getting anxious and said "are you ok" George then looked at him and said "they can't find me if they do I'm done for" Dream confused said "who's they" George then replied saying "the guards" Dream looked at him.George then said "I should go there going to find you one way or-" before George could finish what he was saying Dream already heard the guards coming there way so Dream had took George's hand in his and made him run with him.After 30 minutes of running Dream had led George to the woods.George looked at dream and said "why are we in the woods" Dream then said "because this is where I like to stay" George then looked at Dream confused and said "you like to stay here? how come" Dream then said "because it's very peaceful and my second home is here" George then got really confused "second home?" He said.Dream then pulled George over to a secret hideout.Dream then said "yeah second home" George then looked at dream almost in disbelief.Dream then chucked and went to the little kitchen "are you hungry" he said whilst looking back at George. George then said "yeah kinda" then looked at the floor. Dream then started making sandwiches for him and George.He then said "so George I seen you where in the field alone is everything ok" he then finished making the sandwiches and started to walk towards George. "Yeah I'm ok" he said then looking back up at Dream. George went to sit down on the floor but Dream stopped him and knew he was lying about being ok. Dream then looked him in the eyes and said "no really tell me what's going on I'll listen to you". George then sat down and Dream followed George then said " a woman died today and I'm not sure why but...someone pulled me into a dark alley and said if I'm not careful it will be me and he then disappeared" Dream then looked at George and said "it's not real George" "you need to snap back into reality" George looked at him really confused and then felt weird "was I poised" he said weakly as he blacked out......
George then suddenly woke up and started breathing heavily. "Was it all a dream" he said to himself as he started to snap back to reality. He then heard someone calling his name it was his mother "what is she doing here" he thought to himself. He got up and ran down stairs to her "mum what are you doing here?" He said confused. His mum then replied saying "I came to check on you to see if your still alive" she chuckled. George then sat down "what are you really doing here" he said. His mum then said "I have some news you might want to hear" George then looked at her and said "is it bad news?" She then looked at him and smiled "no silly it's good news". George then said then what is it" his mum then replied with "I might have booked tickets to America so you can see your friends there". George then said "really your not joking" his mum then looked him dead in the eyes and said "no I'm not joking if I was joking I would have told you silly". George then got excited but nervous at the same time as he didn't know what they would think of him irl.He went back to thinking to the dream he had recently. His mum knew something was up and said "are you ok George you seem off" George then said "well I'm not really I had a very weird dream it was probably a nightmare" his mum then said "oh georgy" she then hugged him and said "it probably was a nightmare and you should worry about it it's not real".
A few days past and George decided to tell Dream he was coming the America with his mum. Dream said "that's amazing when are you coming" George then said "in a couple of days".Dream then excitedly said "I can't wait to meet you" George then said "I can't wait to see what you look like" Dream then teasingly said "you won't be able to resist me once you see me" George then laughed and said "we will see dream" he laughed again.
The day he was going to America was today George was so nervous he got on the plane and felt like something wasn't right. He then told his mum but his mum just said "there is nothing we can do now George we are halfway in the air.George unhappily sat there nervous about what could happen next.The plane then tilted and the pilot then said "stay carm everyone we are trying to sort out the issue please remain seated thank you" George then looked at him mum and started to panic his mum didn't know what to do as this was one of his first panic attacks he had ever had. The plane then started dropping even faster and the oxygen masks dropped.The plane was now only seconds from hitting the ground and there was nothing they could do. 30 seconds later the plane crashed.
Eveyone but one person survived and that one person who died was George.......