[part 3] Is it really you?!?!

TRIGGER-WARNINGS KINDA BECAUSE YA KNOW 👍

Everyone viewed the body of George and said there goodbyes but Dream couldn't get himself to do it and ran out panicking as his friends tried to get him to see George's body

[Dreams POV]
-I can't he's not gone I'm not going to believe it please I need him he can't be gone-
All this went through Dreams head as he ran from the funereal.
He stopped at a field which had flowers all over and he just sat there sobbing (man ima make myself cry writing this 😭)
That's until he felt something touch his shoulder.
He looked around to see none there which really confused him but just stood up and accidentally kicked something.
He looked down to see a old looking phone which was probably from the 90s and was confused on why it was there but he took it and left to the hotel with it.
He got back to the hotel and none was back yet meaning that they just left Dream to have some alone time which he really needed right now.
He sat down in the hotel room and started examining the phone in more depth and seen a little goggle sign on the side of it which made him think of his beloved friend/crush he then seen a little smile on it which made him think of himself and the weird part was that it was blue and green how convenient that it was his and George's colours.
He then started looking for a port to plug in the phone so that he could find out if it worked or not and just as he was about to give up he found one! He then plugged it in and then the phone started ringing but who he questioned as he heard someone on the line he put his ear up to the phone to hear............

CLIFFHANGER HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART MWAHAHAHAH >:)
I'm having so much fun just making cliffhangers at this point LMAO