[part 4] GEORGE?!?!

Ahaha where was I- oh right
He was just about to see who was on the line.

He then put the phone up to his ear to hear a muffled sound to which he replied with
"Hello? Anyone there?"
He got nothing and was just about to put the phone down until he heard
"Dream is that really you?!?" 
Dream couldn't speak he was so startled by the voice that came through and his mind and heart where going tens a million.
"Hello?!?" The person on the other line exclaimed.
"Anyone there? Dream?"
Dream then could mutter out the one word of.....
"George?"
As his mind was everywhere and he couldn't think as his mind was filled with questions like.
'Is George dead?'
'I thought he died'
'This can't be him'
'H€$ D€AD!"
The little voice then spoke over the phone again....
"Dream it's me George I can't explain everything now and I know your brain is probably everywhere right now knowing you *he giggled* but trust me to what I'm about to say it's important." He said very sternly trying to come across to Dream that this was no laughing matter.
"You have to go to the forest east from here and find an old looking cabin which is hidden in trees in there you will find a book with a map to lead you to the place I need you to go but I can not tell you where or what it is as something bad would happen if I did."
And with that Dream muttered under his breath "w-what" and the phone went dead.
Dream was still trying to wrap his head round that he just heard George's voice His George's voice but what did he mean by what he said it made no sense to Dream and what was waiting for Dream was it bad? Good? or was this even a Murder scene.......