|part 2|Is it the end?

This part may contain TW's so please be aware of that thank you! :) There is also ships like dnf and karlnapity etc or that might change 🫣 some augst 👀 idk how to spell it but yeah...

Dream found out about the crash and hearing that George had "died" crushed him as he never got to meet his best friend or should i say he never got to express his feelings to him...

[A week or so later]
Sapnap:Dream you have to get up
Dream:........
Sapnap:I'm getting worried about you man I know George died and I'm sad to but we have to stay strong for George that's what he would of wanted
Dream:*Tears fall down his face*
Sapnap:*goes over to dream*look dream George's funeral is soon and we have to fly over to the UK and if your like this I don't think your going to take his funeral so good
Dream:I-I I just wanted to tell him how much he mattered me....
Sapnap:me to dream he was a very special person to a lot of people
Dream:*Tears still fall down his face*just wish it was me and not him... *he muttered to himself quietly*
Sapnap:what was that dream?
Dream:oh it was nothing *fake smiles*
Sapnap:please don't do that it pains me that the smile you do now is full of pain...
George's mum got out of the hospital and heard the news....
Dream:she didn't get told straight away? He said holding bad tears
Sapnap:no she didn't which is really messed up
She didn't take it very well...
Dream:*He says quietly* I don't blame her

[Day they flew to UK]
Sapnap:come on dream we are going to be late
Dream:give me a minute...
Sapnap:*walks in*dream?
Sapnap walks over to dream as he sees him crying.
Sapnap:dream come here *gives dream the biggest hug everrr*
It will only be for a few hours I know your scared of planes now but I swear to you dream they are on high alert because of what happened.
Dream:I want to go.. but I don't want to see George in that state...*continues to cry*
Sapnap:shhhh it's going to be ok *whilst rubbing his back* now come on how about we get a slushie before we go on the plane sound like a good idea?
Dream:yeah I guess *as sapnap wipes his tears away*(no I am not shipping them it's a friendly little chat but sad :,) it's the tear falling down that smiley face for me 👍😭)

[Car ride to airport/airport]
Dream started having a panic attack and didn't tell Sapnap and when they pulled up to the airport Dream and Sapnap could see so many of there friends waiting for them.
Dream:I don't know if I can do this sapnap...
Sapnap:I think if you have your friends by your side you will be fine Dream I promise I'll do everything in my power to try and make you comfortable and safe
Dream:Are you sure nothing is going to happen on the plane..
Sapnap:I'm 100% sure and if something does happen then I wIlL sPeAk To ThErE MaNaGeR! *sapnap giggle a bit*
Dream:sure you will sapnap *he also giggled*
Sapnap:see I made you laugh *has a smug look on his face*
Dream:No you didn't make me laugh you made me giggle they are two complete different things
Sapnap:No they are not *he did a little huff*
A quite tall looking man came to the window
Karl:Are you guys ever going to get out of your car and make us wait *Karl said a bit salty*
Sapnap:Sorry Karl just trying to hype Dream up *then smiled at Karl*
Karl:Ok but seriously get out our flight it going to leave without us
Dream:Fine come on Sap lets get out to save being bolted round the head by your boyfriend *Dream said rolling his eyes*
Sapnap:I-
Karl:Just get out already!
Sapnap:Okay okay carm down
They both get out and meet up with the people who where standing there waiting for them which was Bad,Skeppy,Quackity,and of course there was Karl
Big Q:Sappy what took you so long come on we are going to be late
Sapnap:Sorry Q I'm here now so let's go
Bad:Yeah you muffin heads took so long
Dream:Sorry that's my bad *he said scratching the back of his neck*
Bad turned around to see dream and instantly regretted say anything
Bad:ahhh I'm so sorry Dream you can take as long as you like I just said it because the plane sets off really soon
Dream:It's fine bad let's just go *he then smiled and started to pull his luggage into the airport*
[Getting on the plane]
Dream:*whispers to sapnap*i don't think I can do this sap...
Sapnap:I know you can Dream we are all here for you and you can sit next to me if you want *he said smiling at Dream*
Dream:Yeah I would like that *he said smiling back at sapnap*
They got on the plane and Dream sat next to Sapnap, Karl sat next to Quackity and Bad sat next to Skeppy
The plane started to move and Sapnap could tell Dream was freaking a bit
Sapnap:Hey man you wanna listen to some music with me *he said smiling at Dream*
Dream:Y-Yeah sure *he took the air pod and put it in his ear*
*Sapnap smirked and put mask but the sus remix on*
*Dream looked at Sapnap telling him that he did not want that on and Sapnap just laughed at his friends face as the sus remix continued throughout there ears*
Dream:Really sap! *he nearly shouted*
Sapnap:Shhhhhh your going to course a commotion keep it down dreamy *he said quietly but also trying not to laugh*

[In the UK]
*The flight took a landing and they were finally in the UK after many little childish fights between Dream and Sapnap*
Dream looked around to see so many people around him and then it happened the ceremony where they could go view the body...