24.

Pierre's P.O.V.

It is October 20th. 

20 days passed by like a dream, too good to accept that life can be this sublime and unproblematic. 

My boys and I are as close as ever: we have bonding hangouts regularly, work together like such a flawless team, have 3 hobbies that we do solely together and workout together regularly. I am so proud of the men they are, how they carry and represent themselves, what their believes consist of, how they treat themselves and important to them people and things, how they work and how their progress in everything keeps blossoming. They are my pride and joy. 

My little Genevieve is my sunshine. I have no words to describe how proud of her I truly, she is so strong and brave. Vivi shows remarkable progress in schooling, she masters everything effortlessly and grasps a lot of enjoyment from learning. She is much more confident and made 2 good friends during trips to her favourite park - Avery and Tina. Her success in artistic gymnastics is beyond incredible, she is fond of it to no extend and right now she is preparing for her first competition, which is in 2 weeks. Ballet is something that makes her happy and smily, Genevieve loves it and teacher keeps praising her every single class, it makes my pride leap past any imaginable limits. 

My baby girl's diet is all I want it to be: clean, nutritious and well-balanced. She eats 2 times a day with 2 snacks in-between. And God, where to even start with her immune system and health: it is perfect - my precious daughter is ideally healthy, gets hungry and understands that state and why it is important to eat well, she is fit and gained 1 much needed kilogram. Her stable 14 kilograms are still little, but it is clear that the small change did her a lot of good as she is hyper 24/7, super active, attentive, alert and adorably talkative. 

And where to even start with Elizabeth. She is finding her way in my heart quickly, quicker than I can process. I have never met a woman half as beautiful inside and outside as she is, she is everything I could hope for in my possible partner. Kindness, grace, sincerity, diligence, determine, strength, intelligence, sweetness, patience, positive mindset, hopefulness - she is everything and more. 

We went on lots of fun, intimate dates and did a few active hangouts, like ice skating and horse riding. It is clear that she is fond of our connection, I just don't know how much: as much as I am or less. In any case, I am taking it slow and steady with Elizabeth: nothing rushed, no pressure and all physical contact is in her limits - I can hold her hand and kiss it; a few days ago the contact escalated to firm, close hug, which highlighted my day beyond what I can describe. 

Today I am taking her on another date and 3 hours at 7PM. Right now I am solely Vivi's; my sons and I worked out before and now they are racing with their friends.

"Faisons-vous un bain, mon petit papillon."- I said warmly, kissing her forehead. (Let's make you a bath, my little butterfly.) 

"Yay!"- chirped Vivi cheerily, biting into a chocolate biscuit, which we baked a few minutes ago.

She finished eating and drinking a glass of almond milk before taking Fuzzy and her favourite blanket and going to the staircase with me. I chuckled at the scene of my princess going upstairs, looking absolutely minute in comparison to everything around and my baby girl turned around, standing in the middle of the staircase, and giggled, soon laughing angelically as Biscuit licked her cheek, rubbing against her.