Chapter 1: A Second Chance

(Intro)

(Three Years Later...)

It was just a normal day like any other day. Everyone in Japan was doing their usual daily routine, but there's one guy who has not been paying attention to his surroundings and focuses on what novel he should write. A young man with brown hair and glasses was walking home after he graduated from high school a few weeks ago. His name... was Sasuke Takahashi.

 was Sasuke Takahashi

Sasuke: Hmm... I wonder what kind of book I should write first...

Sasuke takes out a small pocket notebook from his jacket and then he opens the book and sees blank pages.

Sasuke: *sigh* I know I wanted to become a novelist, but thinking of a good and amazing story is really hard... Am I really going to pull this off before I graduate college...?

While Sasuke was walking, he saw the traffic light turn green as he stops and waited for the traffic light to turn red. As he stops, a little girl ran past him without even looking to the left or right. 

Sasuke: H-Hey, come back! The light is still green!

Suddenly, a truck just came by and the truck driver saw the little girl and pushes the brake pedal. The truck couldn't stop the truck on time and Sasuke quickly rushed towards the little girl.

Sasuke: Watch out!!!

Everything around turned into slow motion. The little girl turns her head and saw the truck. Sasuke pushes her out of the way and Sasuke got hit by the truck at a huge impact. Everything end in just a blink of his eyes. Sasuke was lying on the ground with blood coming out of his head and mouth. Could this be the end for him in this world...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(In Heaven)

Sasuke felt nothing as he slowly wakes up. He saw a woman wearing a white dress, a man with a ponytail wearing casual clothing, and a weird man with green long hair wearing weird novel clothes sitting in front of him drinking coffee in an old Japanese-style living room.