Chapter 5: The Kingdom of Dwarves

(Intro)

Sasuke, Rimuru, and their friends follow the Ameld River north in search of artisans who can make clothing and houses for the goblins. They're heading to Dwargon, the Kingdom of the Dwarves. Sasuke and Rimuru were accompanied by Rigur and two other goblins, and Gobta, who says he's been to Dwargon before, is their guide. The Tempest Wolves run as fast as the wind.

After a long day of traveling, they stopped and rest near a river.

Rimuru: Rigur-kun, who give your brother his name?

Rigur: Sir! I was told he received his name from a passing Demon named Lord Gelmud. He saw promise in him.

Rimuru: Gel...?

Sasuke: It's Gelmud. It's not that hard to pronounce the name, Rimuru.

Rigur: He's an officer in the Demon Lord's army.

Rimuru: Oh...

Sasuke starts mumbling at his own words while Rimuru and Rigur didn't hear it.

Sasuke: *mumbles* Demon Lord's army...? There are Demon Lords...? I always wanted to meet one in real life after reading about them. It might even be a great idea to add Demon Lord characters to my own story! No, that can wait for now.

Rimuru saw Ranga drinking water from the river as Ranga notices and looks at Rimuru.

Ranga: Sir!

Rimuru: Sasuke-kun and I killed your father, which means you should want revenge, right? Don't you think about that at all?

Ranga sits down.

Ranga: I do think about it. But, Master, you not only spared us after defeating us in the battle, you also give us a new name. I have only gratitude toward you, and no resentment at all. Our loyalty belongs to you and you alone, Master.

(The Next Day)

As the sun goes down, they stopped and rest.

Sasuke: Gobta.

Gobta: Yes, sir?

Sasuke: The kingdom we are heading to, what's it like?

Gobta: W-Well...It's officially called the "Armed Nation of Dwargon". It's a beautiful city constructed from a modified nation natural cave system, and it's home to not only dwarves, but elves, humans, and lots more.

Rimuru: Elves?!

Rimuru was now in his world of imagination while Sasuke was paying attention to Gobta.

Gobta: The dwarf king, Gazel Dwargo, is known as the Hero King. He's deeply admired by all the people. 

Sasuke: I see.

Sasuke looks over to Rimuru who was still in his imagination.

Rimuru: Elves...Elves...

Inner Sasuke: *sweatdropped* Hey, hey, Rimuru sounds like a perverted old man if he says it like that...

Rigur: Great Rimuru?

Sasuke chops Rimuru on top of his slimehead, and it made him snapped out of his thoughts and turns to Rigur.

Rimuru: I-Is it okay for monsters like me to enter Dwargon?

Rigur: No need to worry. Dwargon is a neural free trade city. All fighting is prohibited by the king.