Chapter 4: Desast

(Intro)

After the fight between the goblins and Direwolves was over, Sasuke and Rimuru were figuring out how they will deal with them or who's going to look after them.

Rimuru: Okay, listen up!

The goblins and Direwolves turn their attention to Rimuru and Sasuke.

Rimuru: So, we're going to have you all pair up and live together!

"Pair...up?"

Rimuru: Do you understand?

Elder: Great Rimuru, what does "pair" mean, exactly?

Rimuru: It means to form groups of two.

Sasuke: In other words, a group each has two in it.

The goblins and Direwolves were confused.

"Groups... of two?"

________________________________________________

After they finished arranging the groups, Sasuke and Rimuru proceeded to the next step.

Rimuru: Good! Yesterday's enemy is today's friend! You're all need to work together and get along as friends from now on! Got it?

"Yes, sir!"

Sasuke: Help each other out, and make it work.

Rimuru: So, um... What's going to be important now is food, shelter, and clothing. We should form teams to hunt for food, build houses, and strengthen the village defenses. We'll start with...

Rimuru then realizes that they don't know or remember their names. 

Rimuru: *looks at the Elder* Hey, what are all of your names, anyway?

Elder: We monsters do not normally have names. Even without names, we can still communicate our thoughts to one another.

Sasuke: Is that so? But it's more convenient to have names, so we're gonna have to name all of you. Is that okay?

"Eh?!"

Sasuke: Wha?

Rimuru: Eh?

Elder: N-Name us? A-Are you certain? 

Rimuru: S-Sure.

The goblins and Direwolves were all starting to get excited about getting names for themselves.

Sasuke: *sweatdropped* W-Why are they getting excited all of a sudden? It's just giving names.

_______________________________________________

All of the goblins and Direwolves formed a line while Sasuke and Rimuru are in front ready to give out names.

Rimuru: Okay, we'll start with you.

Sasuke: So what kind of name fits for an Elder like you...?

Rimuru: Hmm, let's see... What do you call the son you had that died in battle?

Elder: Rigur.

Rimuru: Rigur, huh?

Sasuke: Ah! I know a good name! Rigurd!

Rimuru: Rigurd, that's a good name! 

A bit of power was surging into the Elder's body after he was given the name of Rigurd.