Chapter 1

This is my first ever story.It might have many mistakes.Please ignore them.So heres the first chapter.
--------------------

Anaya's P.O.V:
"ANNOUNCEMENT:Ladies and Gentlemen! There is a little problem in landing the plan on time due to the poor weather conditions.It might be possible that the plane would be delayed for 10 to 15 minutes. So,kindly be seated and fasten your seatbelts.Thankyou."

Ughh!!Its just been two hours on this plane to New York and I am already missing my parents,my brother,my room,my homeland Pakistan.

How will I be able to live there?
Koi nahi Anaya! Tujhe hi shoq tha na ke New York ja ke parhna hai...chal ab parhna wahan.AKELE.

I didn't realized when i drifted off to sleep.

------------------

Aaahhh!! After 20 hours and 30 minutes in that plane, here I an finally at the JFK Airport waiting for my dad's friend Zubair uncle to pick me from here and drop me at my apatment.

Oh!I totally forgot to call my dad.I had to inform him that I had arrived.I quickly took my phone out and dialled my dad's number.He immediately picked it up.

"Assalam-u-alaikum beta.Aap pohanch gayi?"

"Ji papa, bas abhi pohanchi hoon yehi batane ke liye phone kiya tha"

"Acha beta Zubair uncle wahin kahin ho gai! Aap aas paas dekho.Main aap ko baad me call karoon ga.Apna khayal rakhna.Khuda Hafiz"

"ji papa,Allah Hafiz."

I cut the call and started looking around.My eyes roamed around and stopped at a boy holding a board with my name on it.The boy seemedto be in his early 20's.He was busy on his phone.I started walking towards him but he was so much into his phone that he didn't noticed me.

"Um..Excuse me?"I said

"Yes..."

"I m Anaya Khan.."

"Oh! Hi I am Shamroz Zubair."He cut me in the middle and extended his hand.I reluctantly shook hands with him and asked,

"Are u Zubair uncle's son?"

"Yea!Actually he is waiting for you in the car..so shall we?"

"Yea ofcourse."

I bent down to pick my suitcase but he took it first and said

"I got it"

"Thankyou"

"Welcome"

We guided me towards the car.Uncle Zubair was sitting inside.As soon as he saw me he came outside and greeted me.He patted my head.We sat inside the car.

Shamroz and uncle in the front and me at the back.

"Or beta? Hows Ali(my father)?"

"Uncle he is fine"

"Acha.Beta would you like to go to your apartment first?"

"yes uncle"

"Ok"

Shamroz drove the car.Me and uncle talked.After half an hour we reached a building.

"Anaya,Shamroz will leave you to your apartment.Actually I am having some problem in my legs so i couldnt walk much."Uncle said.

"Its alright uncle"

"So you have my number.Shamroz will give you his number as well.If you have any problem just tell me or Shamroz.Ok?"

"Ok uncle.Thankyou so much.Khuda Hafiz"

"Allah Hafiz take care"

Shamroz escorted me until my apartment and handed me the keys.

" Here are the keys."

We exchanged numbers and then we bid our goodbyes.

He went back. I opened the door to my apartment and thats when i realized something.Oh shit!!!

-------------------------------------
How was it???
Any complains or suggestions?If u are confused then please tell.
If u like it then comment and vote.
Sajal Ali as Anaya.
Thankyou.
Kainat.