Chapter 4

Hiii
Chapter 4
Plz comment and vote.
Enjoy!!!

---------------------

Anaya's P.O.V:

"Yaar kya karain me bore ho rahi hoon?"Aishu asked flipping through the t.v channels continuously since half an hour.I snatched the remote from her hand and turned it off.

"To me kya yahan tumhe dance kar ke dikhaon lovely pe?"I asked irritated.

"Good idea...lekin lovely pe nahi shiela pe"

"Shutup"i slapped her arm playfully,"University start hone me abhi aik din hai phir bore nahi ho gi"i added.

"University se yaad aya chal uth shopping karne chalte hain"she suggested and my eyes lit up immediately.

"Good idea be ready in half an hour"i yelled walking towards my room.

"ok madam"she yelled back.

I got ready and headed towards the lounge.At the same time Aishu also arrived.

"Anaya humain to yahan ke ache malls ka pata hi nahi hai"she complained.

"Oh haan!ab kya karain?"i realized.

"Idea...woh jo Zubair uncle ka beta tha na Shamroz...us se pooch leti hoon"i suggested.

"bachi mere saath reh reh kar intelligent ho hi gayi hai"Aishu boasted.

"Oye...I was born intelligent"I stated.

I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Anaya!How are you"He picked the call.

"Hi..i m fine what about you?"

"I am good!Everything alright?"he asked concerned as it was my first time calling him.

"Yea!i just needed your help"I told him.

"I am listening."

"Actually my friend and i wanted to go for shopping but we don't know any place here so I thought maybe you could suggest any place?"I asked.

"Yea sure...ummm...but wait a second.Are you both ready"?

"Yea why?"I asled confused.

"ok then,I am coming over.I'll take you both to a mall"

"Oh no no its al..."

"I am not listening anything...come down....i'll be there in 2 minutes"he interrupted me in the middle.

"Fine....thankyou so much"i thanked him.

"No problem..see yaa"He replied and i cut the call.

Me and Aishu headed downstairs.After some time a car pulled in our way and Shamroz came out.

"Hi ladies"he greeted cheerfully.

"Hey"we replied smiling.

"Shamroz this is my friend Aisha,and Aisha this is Shamroz."i intoduced them to each other.

"Hi...nice to meet you"Shamroz extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you too"they shook hands.

"Chalain?"Shamroz asked.

"Yea"i replied.

He opened the front door for me and the back one for Aishu.

We sat in and he started the car.

"So..how did you find NewYork?"Shamroz started the conversation.

"Its pretty good."I replied.

"When is the university starting?Are you excited?"He questioned.
Ofcourse.