Chapter 2

Assalam u alaikum
Hiii everyone!
How are you?
I didnt got much response for the first chapter:-(
Heres the 2nd ch.
Hope you will like it.
Please comment and vote..(itne kanjoos mat bano:-P)
Enjoy!!

Anaya P.O.V:

As soon as I entered my apartment I realized something.Am i going to live here all alone? NO FREAKING WAY!!!I immediately called my dad.He picked it up:

"Aoa beta.Hows it going.Have you reached the apartment?Do you like it?Are you ok with it?"He bombarded me with questions.

"Walaikumasalam papa.Yup i have reached the apartment but i havent given it a look yet.Firstly you tell me that am i going to live in this apartment all ALONE"i asked giving emphasis to alone.

"No my lil princess.I know you are scared of living alone.The other girl would be there in an hour or so"He replied and i breath a sigh of relief.

"ThankGod...Do you know her papa?Is she nice?Is she a muslim?Do i know her?"I bombarded him with questions.

"Slowly beta.And I am not giving you an answer for these questions.Its a surprise for you."

"Papa please tell me na.Aap to aise keh rahe hain jaise Katrina Kaif ho wo!please batain na..pretty please"

"Nope these aint gonna work on me......"

Then papa and i talked for some time.After that I talked to mama and then Asim.In case you are wondering who is Asim then he is my elder bro..he is very caring and sweet.Best Brother Ever.

As soon as I cut the call,right on queue the door bell rang.I was super excited.Who wouldnt be?

I knew it was my the girl whom i would be shring my apartment with but still for the sake of security I asked whose there?

"I am sharing the apartment with you.Please open the door"she answered in a girly yet so familiar voice.

I opened the door.As soon as my eyes met the familiar pair of brown eyes my eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"AISHUUU"

"ANAYAAA"

we both screamed in unison.She dropped the bag she was holding and we both hugged the life out of each other.

My surprise was none other than my best friend Aisha.

----------------------

Hussain's P.O.V:

"Zalzala zalzala earthquake...utho utho bhagoooo...."A familiar voice yelled in my ear jerking me here and there harshly by my shoulder.

"Aaaahhh......."i screamed and my eyes shot open only to reveal the three idiots laughing their hearts out on my condition.

"Saalo tum logon ko to me......"i grabbed all the pillows present on the bed and threw them on the idiots.Who else could it be other than Shehryaar,Hussain and Atif.

"So u wanna start a pillow fight haan...."

And with that the pillow fight started.After a lonnnnggggg fight at last all of us layed down on the bed tired than anything.

Right on queue the door of the room burst open and in entered my mom.
Oh Shit!

After examining the room accurately she aaked,

"And what exactly happened here?"

"Ummm...a pillow fight...maybe."

Atif replied hesitantly.

"I want this room cleaned in an hour!!"she ordered and left.
Chal Hussain uth ja!!lag kaam pe nahi to amma ke chittar hon gai or hum charon ka sar!!!
--------------------
I know this is short.
Please do comment and vote.It means alot to me.
Thankyou
Love you
Kainat.