Chapter 3

Hiii everyone.
Here's the third chapter.
Aisha in the pic.
Read,comment,vote and enjoy!

-------------------

Anaya P.O.V:

Umm....what to wear??
every girl's problem.

Plain white shirt,black jeans and red coat...perfect.

I took a bath,wore my clothes and gave a slight touch of makeup as less is more.

I grabbed my purse and phone and went out of the room.Aisha was sitting in the lounge checking herself in mirror.

"Ready?"she asked without looking up.

"Yea. lets go"i replied.

She got up and headed towards the door.She was wearing a purple top with blue jeans.We exited the building and walked towards the car.

"Do you know the ways?"She asked.

"What is the gps for? dumb"I replied.

"Hey look hot!"She complimented.

"I was born hot!"I joked."You also look pretty haan!kis ko patane ka irrada hai?"

"I know!and ab tak to kisi ko nahi"She boasted.

We entered the car and headed towards the cinema with Aisha driving.I dont drive much because i am not very good at it but i can.We talked all the way and finally reached there.

We got out of the car and walked towards the cinema.

"Hollywood or Bollywood?"Aisha asked and as usual i replied bollywood.

We bought the tickets for 'Roy' and entered the cinema when Aisha said,

"oh shit!we forgot the popcorn.Anaya please jaa kai le aa"

"Jaa rahi hun...khud na uthna mahraani sahiba"i got up and heard her chuckle.

I bought the popcorn and as soon as I turned someone bumped into me causing the popcorn to fly in the air and then land on us.

------------------------

Hussain's P.O.V:

"Sain yaar uth ja popcorn le ke aa movie start hone wali hai"I heard Waqas say.

"Kya yaar?me ne nahi dekhni?khud le aa"I replied.

"Please na mere bhai..ja na"

"Jaa raha hoon"i got up angrily and almost ran to get popcorn so that I dont miss any scene.We were here to watch 'Roy'.As soon as i reached the counter a girl turned and bumped into me.The popcorns in her hands flew in the air and then on us.

"What the hell? Cant u watch where you are going?"She bursted on me.

"I am sorry.I was in a hurry actually"I replied embarrased knowing it was my mistake.

"Its ok"She almost whispered to herself and turned to get another bag of popcorns.I,also,at the same time asked for popcorn.She glared at me angrily and i smirked at her.
Its fun teasing girls.

We got our popcorn and marched fastly towards the cinema.Oh! so we both are watching the movie.
To madam desi hain...!waise hai to pyaari..!

We got seated and the movie started.That girl was sitting in front of us.Everyone was enjoying the movie when i started throwing some of the popcorns on her.She glared at me and then returned to the movie.Throughout the movie i throwed popcorn on her and she tried her best to ignore me.The movie ended and she grabbed the wrist of a girl sitting next to her and marched outside immediately passing me a last glare.
bechari..!

We also got up and went outside.

"It was a nice movie guyz"Atif commented.

"I agree"Waqas and Shehryaar said together.

"What about you Sain?"Atif questioned.

"Yea it was....."

"Are ye kya batai ga...yo to wo saamne wali larki to tang karne me masroof tha shokhi bakri.Tujhe kya lagta hai hum andhe hain?"

Waqas cut me in the middle and smacked my head leaving me speechless.

"Lagta ai enu Dolly aunty de chittar penne nai"Shehry spoke.

"Nai yaar..it was fun teasing her"I said honestly.

"Chup kar fun teasing her ka kuch lagta"Atif mimicked me.

Before I could reply a girl came running to us.
oh!she was the one accompanying the girl i was teasing.

Anaya's P.O.V:

"Hey!what happened Anaya.Why are you dragging me out of the cinema?"Aishu asked as soon as i we were in the parking area.

"Kuch nahi yaar bas aise hi..."i replied not willing to give explanation.

"Come on yaar tell me what happene......"she left the semtence in mid and her eyes widened looking...behind me?

"Oye kya hua?koi bhoot dekh lia kia?"i asked snapping my fingers across her face.

"o teri! Aishu woh dekh dhoombros eeeeeee!!!!"

"Dhoombros??kya bol rahi hai t....oooo"she cut me in the middle by holding my wrist and dragging me towards 4 boys standing there.1 of them was having his back on us.

"ummm...excuse me..dhoombros right?"Aishu asked excitedly.

"Hey...yea right!" two of them answered together.

The one whose back was at us turned and both of our's eyes widened.He smirked and I looked away ignoring him.
Stupid Aisha.Kahan le ayi hai.Pehle hi is ki waja se movie theek se nahi daikh payi or ab phir.Dil to kar raha hai ek thappar maar ke ye smirk is ke bothe se utaar doon.....waise bootha hai to pyaara....shutup Anaya..!

"Can i have a pic with you guys...i am a big fan of yours"Aisha's voice broke me out of my thoughts.
Hain?fan? ye hain kon?Khair mujhe kya lage.huh.

"Yea ofcourse"another one of them replied.

Aishu took out her phone and handed it to me.

"Yaar aik pic laina please"she requested.

"Ok"

All of them gathered and made something with their hands.That popcorn guy as usual smirking.

As soon as I was about to take a picture Aishu's phone's battery died.

"Battery is dead!" I informed her.

"Oh! ok so please take it from your own"She pleaded.

"ok"

I took my phone out and that popcorn guy's smirk widened.I dunno why.

I ignored him and took a few pictures.Aishu said them bye and then we walked towards the car.As we sat in the car Aishu shouted loudly freaking me out.

"I cant believe I met the dhoombros...Aah! I m so lucky..." she started blabbering.

"Aishu who were they?"I asked in suspense.

"They are very famous youtubers.They make funny videos and perform dances.I will show you some of their videos"she informed me.

"Oh! and no i am not interested"i replied.

Then we stopped at McDonalds and ate.After that we got home and slept.Only 1 week to University.Oh i forgot to tell I will be in NYU(NewYork University) and i am studying interior designing.I am sooo excited.

----------------------
How was it?
Pleaseeeee do leave comments and vote.
Thankyou.
Kainat.