Chapter 5

Asalamoalaikum.
Here's the third chapter.
There is a question at the end of the chapter....pleaseeeee answer it....silent readers as well please answer it.
Enjoy!!!

--------------------

Minahil's P.O.V:

"Oye uth na yaar university ke liye late ho jayain gai!"I yelledat Aishu while jerking her.

"Shit...university...pehle kion nahi uthaya"her eyes shot open and she ran towards the bathroom.
Pichle 15 minutes se utha rahi hun or madam ko hosh ab aya hai!

I looked around her room that was all messed up.
Umm...less than mine..i guess.

I decided to clean it as she is the one who cleans my room as well as hers.

I had just finished cleaning her room when my eyes fell upon a paper on the floor in a corner.I picked it up and turned it to reveal...Shehryaar?

A name 'Shehryaar' was written on it decorated with red hearts.At a corner of the page were Aishu's signature. Who could this be?Aishu's boyfriend?crush?
Yeh to bari chupi rustam nikli.

I put the paper on the sidetable and decided to investigate about it later.Right on the queue I heard the opening of the door.
Perfect timing!

Aishu finally came out and looked around the room in astonishment.Her eyes roamed around the room and stopled on me.

"Aaj suraj kahan se nikla?"She asked suspiciously putting her hands on her waist.

"Wahin se jahan se nikalta hai"I replied casually.

"bari baat hai...aik to tum jaldi uth gai or uper se mera kamra bhi saaf kar dia"

"Acha jaldi ao breakfast bhi ready hai"i inforned and walked out.

I decided to call mom.I dialled her number amd waited for her to pick up.

"Assalamoalaikum beta!Kaiso ho?"she answered the call.

"Me bilkul theek.What about you Asim and Papa?"i asked.

"Alhamdullilah sab theek hain.Aaj tumhari uni ka first day hai na?"

"Ji mama bas Aishu ka wait kar rahi hun"i replied.

"Hmm...dil laga ke parhna....how is Aisha?"She asked.

"Woh bhi theek hai. Ye lain aa gayi bat karlain" i saidwhen i saw her approaching and handed her the phone.

"Assalamoalaikum aunty...kesi hain aap?I heard Aishu say as I headed towards the kitchen.We had breakfast and drove to university.

-------------------------
In the university:

Minahil's P.O.V:

Aishu and I were heading towards our class from the principal's office. We reached the class and entered to reveal students roaming around the class.

We chose two seats in the middle row and sat there.The class was huge surrounded by three softboards that were decorated nicely and a board.And ofcourse tables and chairs.Many students had arrived till now and were seated.

"Excuse me?Can I sit here?"A girl in her early twenties maybe, asked Aishu pointing towards a seat to her left.

"Yea sure"she replied smiling.

A male teacher walked into the class and everyone stood in respect.

"Good Morning students.You may sit down"He greeted."I am Thomas,your...."he continued giving his introduction until he was disturbed when the door burst open and in came two familiar figures.
Again?Is this a coincidence?Are they gonna study here?Ofcourse stupid!I answered my thoughts.

"Sir sorry for being late" one of them apologized while Hussain stayed quiet straching tge back of his neck.
He is lookin handso...Minahil stop letting these idiotic thoughts in your mind.I scolded myself.

"Its alright but I wont allow latecomers in my class from tomorrow!"sir announced."now find any vacant seat and sit there"he added.

"Saale hamesha ki tarah late hain"I heard someone say from behind.I turned and found the other two dhoombros behind.They smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Yaar yahan to aik hi seat hai"one of them complained.

"koi nahi doosra aagai beth jai ga"the other replied referring to the seat next to me.
Oooookayyy...!

"Umm...can i sit he...oh! Hi!" ussain greeted as soon as i faced him.

"Hey!and yea you can"i smiled.

he sat on the seat next to me and started taking notes.

After some time the bell rang and the next period started.We were informed that the teacher is currently absent so we can do whatever we want within the class.

"Mahi(my nick)?"Aishu called me."Meet Valeria...and Valeria this is Minahil my best friend"Aishu introduced me to the girl that sat on her left.

"Hi nice to meet you Valeria"I extended my hand.

"Hey nice to meet you too.And you can call me Val."We shook hands.

"Mahi hum kitne lucky hain na..dhoombros in our universityyyy"she squealed.

"Hmm"i simply answered.

"Hey Minahil and Aisha right?"Hussain asked her.

"Hey and yea Aisha Javed"she said trying to act normal.

"Come let me introduce you both to my friends"he offered.

"ok" Aishu replied before I could.

He introduced us including Val to his friends.They were quite nice and friendly.

And guess what.Hussain's brother's name was Shehryaar.and i am sure Aishu likes him.
Hmm...choice to achi hai Aishu ki.

Soon,we all became good friends.The day passed by.It was hometime now.We exchanged numbers,bid goodbyes and headed towards home sweet home.

---------------------
How was it?
Did you like it?
The question was
"Should I delete this book?"*must answer*
Please answer honestly..I wont mind if u say yes.
Vote comment and share.
Keep smiling.
Thankyou
Kainat.