Chapter 5

It's funny how things can take a drastic turn really fast. I laid in bed staring at the figure beside me. My hand traced the outline of her spine, watching as she shivered. How did this happen?

"Mmm." She groaned. "That tickles." I dragged my finger down to her uncovered ass.  She rolled over, our noses touching.

"What, you wanna go again?" I just smirked lazily. She leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. I gripped her hips and rolled on top of her. Our tongues touched and I moaned into her mouth. My hand roamed down to her perfect behind. We separated and I trailed kisses down her neck, biting here and there. She ran her hands through my messy hair.

"You're gonna leave marks." She said through pants. I glanced her from under my eyelashes and made a point to suck on a spot below her ear. She moaned, pushing her hips into me.

"You're annoying." She whined. I smiled against her skin and dipped my tongue down her rosy nipples. I gently grazed my teeth against the nipple before sucking on it. I released it with a pop and moved to the next one. Her moans were like music to my ears. She reached up and pushed my head down gently. 

"Impatient, are we?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes. I decided to stop teasing her and moved down her hips. Her legs wrapped around my head. The scent of her arousal suffocated me but I inhaled deeply. I pressed light kisses on on the edge of her center, warming her up. My kisses trailed up to the top of her mound and back down.

"Fuck, Jessie. I want to feel your-" Her sentence was cut off with a moan when I trailed my tongue up her center. I wrapped my arms around her legs and began to eat her sloppily. She released a loud, shaky moan.

"Oh." She sighed. I flattened my tongue and gave long licks to her clit. Her lifted her hips to meet my tongue.

"Faster." She whispered, shuddering. My tongue started to assault her clit. I licked and sucked until drool rolled down my mouth.

"Oh my- Jessie!" She cried. I knew she was close when she arched her back and twitched under me. So, I stopped abruptly causing her to open her green eyes and stare at me. I held up two fingers and put them near her mouth.

"Open." I commanded. Her mouth opened and she sucked on my fingers. I groaned lowly.

"You look so beautiful like that." I complimented. I pulled my fingers out and lined them up at her entrance. Slowly pushing them in, I looked up and her reaction. She closed her eyes and fell back, her mouth in an 'O' shape. I started my pace slow. She ground her hips against my finger, rocking with my pace. Fluid moans escaped her mouth.

"Fuck- Just like that." She panted. I picked up my pace and latched my mouth to her clit. Her hips began to buck as her orgasm neared.

"I'm so close baby, don't stop!" She almost screamed, gripping the sheets as her back arched. Drool ran down my mouth, a mix of my saliva and her wetness. Her mouth was open but no voice came out, then she shrieked as her orgasm rocked her body. Her walls clenched repeatedly around my fingers. I slowed my pace to help her ride it out. She relaxed onto the bed, still twitching. I climbed up her body and pressed my lips on hers, our tongues mixing sloppily. I fell back onto the bed, breathing heavily through my nose. Then slender arms wrapped around me and a nose trailed the length of my neck. How did I get there?

Earlier....

Today was going to be bad. I could feel it. You know when you wake up, and everything just feels off? Yeah, that feeling weighed on my chest as soon as I slipped out of bed. Then I got a call from Cam.

"Hey...Um don't freak out alright?" Cam rushed out as I answered the phone.

"Well, what is it?" I questioned. I could already feel my stomach sinking.