when your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

"Are you sure you don't want to tag along?" Your father asked as he looked between you and Dua, sat on the couch with your arms around each other.

"We're sure." You said and watched your parents nod their heads before they walked out the door, promising they'd be back very soon.

They just had to go out and get some groceries from town.

Since you and Dua are visiting for a week or two, your parents want to go all out and want to cook yours' and Dua's favorites.

Life keeps you both so busy that it's hard to find time to visit your family.

Dua is just as close with them as you are, so as soon as you mentioned that you're feeling homesick and want to spend some time with your parents, she happily booked a flight and tagged along.

The only thing is that your time together has been scarce.

You've been here for about two days and your parents have kept you both so busy that you only get time to be together when you're in bed and by that point where you're so exhausted you barely have the energy to share a kiss goodnight.

So it didn't surprise you when you saw that smirk on her face as soon as your parents pulled out of the driveway.

"Yes, cutie?" You giggled and watched her lean in before you felt her lips brush against your neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled and tilted your head to the side so she'd have more skin to kiss.

She suddenly stopped kissing your soft skin and instead stood up and took you by the hand to lead you up the stairs to where your room is.

As soon as you walked through the door, she was wrapping her arms around you and walking you backward until you hit the bed.

You pulled her on top of you and as she got lost in the passionate kiss and the feeling of sparks flying all around you, you rolled over to lay her on her back.

She smiled into the next sweet brush of your lips on hers.

But after a few more kisses, you pulled back to kiss along her neck and collarbone, leaving a few little marks along the way.

A blissful hum fell from her lips before she turned you over, wanting to make you feel that rush that comes with every kiss and every touch of her hand along every inch of your body.

A soft sigh escaped your lips as you feel this rush of euphoria with every love bite and every brush of her fingertips along your hips and your thighs.

Her name fell from your lips as she reached your sweet spot and gave it a little extra love and she grinned against it.

Suddenly, the sound of car doors closing just outside made you jump and pull away from Dua, who just stared at you in confusion.

"Wait, Dua," you mumbled as she kissed your shoulder. "I thought I heard car doors closing."

"I didn't hear anything." She frowned. "C'mon, we've only got so much time to make out. I'm not ready to be finished yet." She smirked but it turned into a smile when you giggled.

You were on your back once more, lips moving steamily against hers as she moved her hand to slip your shirt up and caress your skin.

But suddenly, the door opened, snapping you both out of the perfect and intimate moment.

"Y/N? Dua? We were calling for you both!" Your dad said as he opened the door, a smile on his face that quickly fell when he saw what was happening.

Dua didn't have the chance to pull her hand out from under your shirt before your dad could see. He was wide-eyed, just like you and Dua.

"Dad! Why didn't you knock?" You yelled out as your dad closed the door almost all the way, shielding his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." He apologized and you and Dua stared at each other in embarrassment.

"We just wanted to say we're home. Get back to your... business."

"Dad!" You yelled and Dua buried her face in your shirt, her cheeks redder than ever before.

He walked away, closing the door as Dua mumbled something about never being able to face your father again.

You felt the same way, knowing that the next week or two was going to be a little awkward.