she calls you mommy when she's drunk - part two (requested)

"Oh, god," Dua groaned as she entered the kitchen.

You looked away from the food on the stove that you were cooking and watched as she dragged her feet over to the table before dropping her forehead against it.

"I can't believe how hungover I am. I feel so awful."

"I bet you do, my love. You were pretty drunk last night." You replied as you turned the heat down and went over to her. "Here, baby. Take this."

You opened the bottle of pain relief that was on the counter and put a couple of pills on the table in front of her, along with a bottle of water.

"Thank you." She said as she took the medicine while you returned to cooking so the food wouldn't burn.

"I'm not sure how your appetite is but you need to eat a little. I'm making breakfast for us both." You told her as you heard her get up from the table.

She came up behind you and wrapped you in her arms before her soft lips brushed against your skin.

"Stop it." You giggled as you tried to focus on cooking. "You know if you do this to me while I'm cooking, I might end up burning the house down."

Dua laughed but didn't stop kissing your neck.

"Sorry, darling. I can't resist you. I like teasing you sometimes."

"Yeah?" You asked before setting the utensil down.

Turning around to face her, you stared at her and folded your arms over your chest with a smirk.

She nodded as she leaned in again and continued to kiss your neck.

"Like when you call me mommy?"

She slowly pulled away from you as her soft lips stopped brushing across your skin.

Her eyebrows were furrowed and a look of confusion was in her eyes as she gazed at you.

"You should do that again, by the way. If you like teasing me as much as you say you do, that is."

"Again?" She asked. "I called you mommy before?"

Your cheeks heated up and you began to explain what happened last night, slightly flustered as you did so.

"You were so drunk last night that you ended up calling me mommy... twice."

"I did?" She asked with wide eyes. "Oh, wow, uh..." She paused as she put her hands on the counter as it sank in. "I called you mommy? I have never done that to anyone before."

"Well... I know you're pretty flustered about it so if it makes you feel better, I liked it."

"Really?" She asked as she looked at you.

Her breath hitched upon seeing that you were standing right in front of her now, having snuck up on her when she wasn't looking at you.

"Don't get me wrong, I was shocked when you first said it. But the more I thought back to it, the more I began to like it."

She smiled before biting her lip and pulling you closer.

"That's why I said you should say it again." You suggested as your fingers began to dance along her arm teasingly.

This time around though, Dua was sober and she was feeling a little shy about calling you mommy.

She did like the thought of it though and she especially loved the thought of making you weak in the knees with just one name leaving her lips to you.

Just as she went to speak, you put your lips on hers to give her a passionate kiss.

She was surprised but it didn't take long for her to melt, especially when you bit her lower lip and tugged at it with your teeth.

This caused her to say it once more as the name appeared on the tip of her tongue, too intense to hold back.

"Mommy,"

You smirked as you pulled away, gently brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

"That's my girl." You said before kissing her jaw. "You're so cute when you're flustered, baby. But, god, I just love it when you call me that."

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as you trailed kisses from her jaw to her neck.

But it stopped just a second later when you pulled away.

"What the hell?" She whined.

"Sorry, my love. I don't want to burn the food."

She pouted at you and you shook your head with a smile.

"Don't do that, baby. I promise we can continue where we left off later on, as long as you're a good girl." You winked and, once again, she began to become flustered. "Got it?"

"Yeah." She smiled as she sat down at the table.

You turned off the stove as you put the food onto two plates and carried them to the table.

"A yeah doesn't work for me, Dua. I need your complete affirmation." You whispered in her ear, kissing it softly.

"Yes, mommy." She replied as her eyes fluttered shut.

You just smirked as you sat down beside her and began to enjoy breakfast with her, loving this new side of her after all.