you praise her (requested)

Dua couldn't help but melt over the soft brush of your lips against her neck.

It's been a long day and she desperately needed to relax and she couldn't think of a better way to do that than this.

Your lips felt like heaven as you left kiss after kiss on every inch of her neck, slowly making your way to the sweet spot on her skin.

"You're so beautiful." You whispered as you left a couple of marks behind. "Your skin is so soft, baby,"

She whined over your words and you lifted your head to gaze at her.

"Dua, baby, what is it?"

She started at you as she said her teeth into her lip.

"Tell me, baby."

"What you were saying... I liked it."

"Yeah? I'm just telling the truth, darling." You smiled.

"But, baby, I really liked it." She emphasized as your eyes stayed locked with hers. "I like to be praised."

"Oh, you do?" You asked with a smile. "My beautiful girl likes being praised?"

"Yes, I love it." She said with a soft moan as you kissed her neck again.

"Well, then, you're getting praised. And, honestly Dua, you deserve to be."

She smiled a little as her eyes slipped shut and she put her head back.

"Who's my good girl, baby?" You asked as you kissed the sweet spot on her neck at last.

The incredible sensation that overwhelmed her, as well as your words, caused a blissful moan to leave her lips.

"I am," She quickly said.

"Yes, you are, darling. You're my good, gorgeous girl. You're so sweet and you make the prettiest sounds I've ever heard."

She moaned again, unable to hold back.

"You're so hot, baby." You said as you left a hickey on her collarbone.

You trailed your lips to her chest and began to brush your lips across every inch there, heightening Dua's bliss.

"Y/N, kiss me, please," She whined needily.

You smirked before moving up to kiss her lips and she tangled her fingers in your hair, tugging at the strands.

"Your lips are perfect." You praised. "I could kiss them all day, baby."

"I'd love that." She whispered.

You smirked against her lips and then tugged at her lower one with your teeth, making her feel even more amazing than you already were.

"My good girl." You said. "If you keep making those sounds for me, I'll keep praising you and making you feel good."

She threw her head back against the pillows with a loud moan over your promising words.

"I will, baby." She said. "Just keep praising me. Please, baby,"

"Anything for my good and beautiful girl." You smiled.