-=Character Info=-

{<~Main Character: Mel Violet - Forest/Earth Fey ~>}

Mel is an orphan who grew up facing the harsh world of hurt. She has a knack for finding Gold, which definitely comes in handy.
She has red-brown hair trailing down her back, and she usually wears it up in a braid. She wears green clothes made from leaves, and brown eyes the color of roasted chestnut.
Mel loves cherries. It's a huge thing for her. No cherries, no life.

{<~ Second character: Crystal Diamonde - Water Fey ~>}

Crystal is a cheerful fairy that brightens everyone else's day by smiling at them. Though her family has a very fishy history, she has learned to live with her flaws and express herself to others. She finds herself good at calming water animals before mating season about their big commitments, such as raising young and eventually dying.
She has cerulean hair cut to just below her chin and warm gray eyes.
Her best friend is Blaze, although they are polar opposites, they still enjoy each other's presence.

{<~ Third character: Blaze Molten - Fire Fey ~>}

Blaze is a talky, quipped fairy who grew up in a fine family. Her favorite thing to do is argue, and she always blabs on and on about her opinions and thoughts, which has gotten her in trouble at times. But, nobody can go against her because she is going to be crowned the Fire Queen, because of her sacred power and harsh soul.
Blaze has a fine talent of predicting volcano eruptions. She is very exact and has helped the other Fey defend themselves quick enough.
Though she feels guilty about being friends with the soft fairy Crystal, Blaze likes being around her.
She has red hair cut to her ears and black eyes.

{<~ Fourth character: DJ "Icy" Frost - Dark/Ice Fey ~>}

DJ, or Icy, is a fairy who likes to keep to herself. She prays every night that she could cry, because of all the taunts and insults from her fellow Dark Fey. She is the only Ice fairy in the kingdom, and she is considered sacred to the Fey Capitol. She has no idea where she came from, and she is very sad and depressed about it.
Icy has a keen ability of spotting first frost, and never needs to see the outdoors to know if it's spring.
She likes going to the Snow Cavern every eve and licking the icicles until her tongue turns purple.
She has waist-length white-blue hair that never gets tangled, with soft blue eyes.

{<~ Fifth character: Alex Glow - Light/Lightning Fey ~>}

Alex, much like Icy, is the only Lightning fairy in her region. But she is respected for it.
She has a thirst to prove herself, to devote herself completely to a great cause. She longs to be an adventurer.
Alex has jet-black hair down to her elbows, and yellow eyes with dark brown spots.
She has a talent of predicting storms of all types, and dances in lightning storms.