.

Key words: Y/n = your name. m/n = mom name. b/n = brother name f/n = friend name. d/n = dad name.

Your p.o.v.

"y/n! Get out of bed we're going to that pizza place you like!" You hear your mom yell.

Your eyes shot open, you got out of bed and headed to the bathroom take a shower. After you dry yourself you decide to put on a red pleated skirt with a gray shirt, you put your hair in two pigtails. (if your hair isn't long enough then you can use a different hairstyle)

You run down stairs where you get greeted by your mom setting down a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on the table.

"Hey y/n, are you ready to go to circus baby's pizza world!" Your younger brother basically yelled with excitement.

"Yep! I can't  wait it feels like forever since we last went." You say while shoving a piece of toast in your mouth. 'I can't wait to finally see Circus baby again!' You think to yourself while eating your breakfast.

"Well just remember to be careful when we get there, with all that's going on I just want you guys to be safe." Your father chimed in after finishing his food. 

"Yeah, yeah. Is everyone almost ready to go?" b/n said getting impatient.

"I think so, me and your father will be waiting in the car." m/n said while grabbing her wallet and keys.

You and your brother rush upstairs you grab your bag, shoes, and Circus baby plush. You slip your shoes on and run down stairs and out the car where you see your mom, dad, and brother waiting. You then stare out the window excited to see your favorite animatronic. You fall asleep in the car then get woken up by your brother shouting.

"YAY! WERE HERE!WAKE UP SISSY!!" b/n screams at you.

You and your family then walk in, your eyes light up in amazement.

"Alrighty kiddos we made it!  Here is a bit of money, remember to be safe, me and mom will be sitting over at that table with the other adults. Have fun." d/n says while giving you a 20$ bill.

You watch your parents walk over to a table filled with a few recognizable faces, you then feel a tug on your skirt you look down to see it's your brother.

"C'mon quit standing around I wanna see Funtime Freddy!" b/n says while quickly walking over to the animatronics.

You quickly follow your brother, to see him looking at Funtime Freddy with excitement. You look over and see f/n! You didn't think that they liked this place.

"Hey b/n." You say while looking at the animatronics. "Yeah?" He responded. "I see f/n over there I'm gonna hang out with them, please don't walk of." You say to him, he looks up at you and responds with "Ok but if I see my friends can I hang out with them?" "Sure, have fun just remember what dad said earlier." You say while walking over to f/n who is talking to a group of kids who look just about your age.

"Hey f/n! I didn't know you liked this place." You say while tapping their shoulder. They turn around to see you standing right behind them.

"Oh hey y/n! Yeah, I was actually forced to come here but it's actually really nice. Oh! I almost forgot to introduce you to my friends, this is Kendal, Jason, and Lewis." She says while pointing to each person.

"Hi! I'm Kendal, your y/n right?" Kendal asks.

"Yeah, I am it's so nice to meet all of you." You say while anxiously twirling your pigtails.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Lewis asks.

"Well I was thinking we could see Circus Baby cause I know that she's y/n's favorite" F/n says while looking over at you.

You all agree, and start walking over to a room, down a dark hallway. You guys make it and head inside to your surprise the room is empty, well other than you, your new friends, and Circus Baby.

"Woah! This room is always filled with like 15 other kids, can you believe that were the only ones here!" You said while walking over to Circus Baby who was currently performing a song. 'Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!!! She looks so much prettier than last time!' You thought to yourself while looking at Circus Baby.

"Hey guys do you feel like your forgetting some- I LEFT B/N! OH GOD." I shouted. I know I said that I was going to talk to f/n but I didn't tell him that I was leaving.

"Hey, calm down we can go look for him, I'm sure he's ok." F/n reassured you.

"I hope he is." You mumble while walking out of the door giving one last look to Circus Baby.            

A/n: This is my First story so feel free to leave tips or ideas! <3 thanks for reading!