.

Your pov

You look over and see Elizabeth sitting up!..

She looks around, then looks over to you.

She clears her throat and says. "Oh. Oh WOW!" She jumps up and down and starts running over to you. She than opens up her arms and tackles you to the floor, in a hug. You let out a groan. "Ow..." You say while sitting up. 

"Oh sorry y/n, I forgot. But thank you so much!" She says while hugging you again.

"It's alright, and really it's no problem." You say while hugging back. The two of you stay like that for a few minutes before pulling apart. You hear a grumble come from you and Liz.

"Hungry?" You ask with a slight giggle.

"Yeah, I mean it has been years since I've eaten." She says while getting up from the floor and holding her hand out, you grab her hand and get up. The two of you get up and walk over to the kitchen, once you made it the two of you grab some pizza, you take a few bites of yours and look over at Liz and realize that she's already inhaled her pizza, you both look at each other and laugh.

"OH! I just realized something!" Liz shouts.

"Huh, and what would that be?" You ask her.

"I should go show the others! I still can't believe this!" She says while grabbing your hand and running over to the other's stages. After a minute of running your poor leg couldn't take it anymore. "Liz- slow down." You say while slowing down and panting. "Oh sorry y/n, again..." Liz says while stopping, she lowers her head a bit. You walk over to her and grab her chin with your hand, causing her to look up. "It's ok Liz, don't feel bad, this is exciting for you." You reassure her. The both of you look into each others eyes for a moment, before your faces turn red. "S-sorry" You stutter out while covering your face with your hands. "It's ok, I don't mind, do you still want to see the others?" She says while trying to change the topic. "Y-yeah let's go." 

D/n pov ( d/n = dad name)

I woke up still at Monica's house, and saw she wasn't there. I called out for her a few times and there was no reply. 'Screw this.' I thought to myself while looking for my phone only to find that it wasn't anywhere to be found. I grabbed my keys and got in my car, I should probably get home now.

After driving for half an hour I saw our neighborhood. I pulled in and drove until I saw our house. 'What the?' I look in the yard and see my belongings in it! 'It's probably just the kids messing with me...Right?' I quickly got out of the car and headed for the front door. I put my key in the lock and the door doesn't open. "M/N OPEN THE DOOR!" I yell while banging on it. 

*clink*

I hear the door open. "Finally It's about ti-" Once the door fully opens I see Monica inside. "C'mon in d/n, we're going to have a long chat." She says with a dull look on her face.

I walk in to see m/n sitting on the couch with papers next to her. "Welcome back d/n how have you been? You might not have know but me and Monica have been chatting all day." M/n says while standing up and walking over to Monica. "Listen, cause I'm only saying this once." M/n starts while handing over the papers. "We are over and I'm taking the kids, house, and your money if you drag this out." M/n says while smiling. "Wait- no please don't." I beg her. "I can't go with out my kids."  

"Guess you should have thought about that before cheating, don't bother coming back, I changed the locks. The only time I'll see you again is in court. Bye bye." M/n finishes while kicking me out. I let out a long sigh. 'I need to see my kids again. I can't let her take them from me!'

M/n pov

"Thanks for helping Monica." I tell her.

"It's no problem we have to look out for each other, from pigs like him." She replies. "Now we're going to find your kids. Do you have any sort of information on where they are?" Monica asks while looking at me.

"Well, I'm pretty sure they're at Circus-" I pause for a moment and think about when I was at the police station, why did that cop assume that the person who might have taken my kids was a male..? It could have easily been a female...

A/n: hey sorry I've been a little inactive, but I'm back and hopefully chapters will be coming out faster. Hope you're enjoying this so far! Bye for now! :)