.

Your p.o.v.

After rushing out of the room, you pick up the pace and almost start running down the hallway. You finally make it to the area you last saw your brother, you look around and notice he's not there. You are really panicking now.

"HE'S NOT HERE OH GOD WHAT DO I DO" You yell with a panicked look on your face.

"It's ok what if he ran into one of his friends, or looking for you, or went over to your parents." F/n said while rubbing circles on your back.

"Yeah, c'mon we can look for him I'm sure he's safe." Jason tried to calm you down.

You and your small group of friends walk over to where the adults were and looked around.

"Hey kiddo, where's your brother?" Your father asked.

"Uh h-he's over there with the F-Funtimes..." You said with a little sweat coming from your head.

"Oh- ok well have fun kids." M/n said while starting up another conversation with the adults.

You start to look around everywhere until you hear Kendal say "Hey, why didn't tell the truth when your dad asked?" "Well my parents get worried and stressed out easily and I'm trying to think on the good side. He's gotta be around here somewhere." You said getting a little more stressed out

"Why don't we split up me and y/n will be in a group and you guys will be in a group." Lewis said while walking over to you. He grabbed your hand, you flinch a little by surprise and hold his hand back. You and the group split up heading opposite ways, you then hear Lewis say "Do you think maybe he went in there?" Lewis says while pointing over to some of the back rooms. "I mean we can check, I'm not sure why he would be there though..."

You walk over to one of the back rooms and hesitantly grab the handle. 'I'm not sure why he would be in here but I might as well check' You swing open the door and see an empty room, you close the door and sigh. You see Lewis walk over to a door labeled 'Staff Only' you ask "Are you sure we should go in there what if we get caught!"  "It'll be ok, if anyone asks we'll tell them the truth" Lewis says while opening the door. You both step inside and look around, you then here mumbling and open another door. A man turns around blood is all over his clothes, you see him holding an axe in his hands, you then see... B/n's dead body!

You try and scream when you feel a sharp pain in your leg.. The man had swung his axe at you! You yelp in pain and try and rush over to where Lewis was, you start shouting for him. You feel another shot of pain but this time your back had gotten sliced open! Before passing out you see Lewis running out of the room.

You wake up to find yourself in a dark room, you try and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You take a look around and notice a small figure next to you. You decide to crawl over to you can faintly see who it is, you notice that it's... B/N! "OH GOD" 'no, no, no, this can't be happening' you then start to sob as you hold your brothers corpse in your arms.  Eventually you hear noises coming from outside of the room. In a panic you try to stand but as soon as you try you let out a whimper you remember what had happened with the man. You then sob more.

 'I need to find something to wrap up my wounds with!' You slowly and carefully scoot you way across the floor, you then start to check drawers in hopes of finding some bandages. You've checked almost all the drawers and still find nothing that could be of any use. You almost give up when you open one last drawer and feel something...

F/n p.o.v.

Me, Kendal, and Jason have looked everywhere and we still couldn't find b/n. When suddenly we see none other that Lewis running towards us. "Oh, hey Lewis what's up? Also where is y/n?" I hear Kendal ask him. "Ohh, she a-actually just left.. we found her brother a-and she left."   "Oh? she  did, without saying good bye?" I ask a  nervously. "Yeah, she said it was kinda l-late and that her brother was tiered." Lewis said while looking around. "I guess that makes sense, now that you say it it's kinda late we should probably leave before we get kicked out." Kendal says while motioning over to the exit.

"Alright I think we should leave, wanna have a sleepover at my place?" I ask them while giving puppy dog eyes.

"I'm down!" Kendal says excitedly. "Same, of course if it's ok with your parents, since y'know."   "Yeah, If it's ok with my mom then I'm down, let me go ask." I hear Lewis say while walking away over to a table filled with adults.

Third person p.o.v.

Lewis walks over to a tabled filled with adults, he doesn't go to his mom. Instead he walks over to y/n's parents.

"Hey are you y/n's mom?"

"Huh? Oh yes, I am m/n. Are you one of her friends?" 

"Yes I am, my name is Lewis I am also friends with f/n, we were all wondering if we could have a sleepover at f/n house."

"That's ok with me, me and her father have to go to work early tomorrow so just have them dropped tomorrow."

"Alright, thank you so much Mrs. m/n." And with that Lewis headed back over to f/n and the little group.