.

Your pov

I ask Circus Baby the question wanting an actual answer instead of some crappy story, I started getting mad. 

"God can you answer my question already?" I furrow my brows waiting for a reply.

"Remember my story?"

"Huh yeah?"  'What does her story have to do with my question it seems irrelevant, I guess I'll listen to what  she has to say.'

"Well what I left out was... The little girl died."

My eyes widen and I gasp in shock. "W-what?" I didn't even know the girl but tears formed in my eyes. "What happened?" I shift my gaze to the floor not wanting to look at anything except my feet.

"When my stomach opened there was ice cream, she grabbed it after she did well..."

I look back up and face her. "Well?" I ask softly feeling kind of guilty.

"There was a claw that held the ice cream."

'No. If what I'm thinking of what happened is correct then that means that...' I gasp. "No... It can't be what I'm thinking... Tell me I'm wrong!"

"After she took the ice cream my claw grabbed her." I heard her say almost as if nothing was wrong with what she had just said.

"YOU! Y-you killed her!" I try and walk back but tripped, I fell flat on my butt. I scoot back I felt my back hit the wall. I gulp, my throat felt like sand paper, I let a few tears roll down my cheek.

"Calm down, if I wanted you to die I would have killed you a while ago."

"Gee thanks, that totally helps." I sarcastically while getting off the floor. I brush the dirt off myself. 'I highly doubt that did anything I mean I'm covered in my own blood and sweat.'

I saw Circus Baby look at me. "Y'know we keep extra uniforms here they might be a bit big but they would be better than your clothes."

'Dang did she just read my mind or what.'  "Thanks that would be nice."

"Ok then follow me!"

I try my best to follow her, but I stumble a little. I feel cold arms wrap around me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I saw that Circus baby had picked me up and is now carrying me bridal style.

"Don't worry about it, it would take like 30 years for you to get there it's so much easier this way."

"Hmph."  'I mean she is right but- eh whatever.'

After a few minutes of walking we made it to a room. "I kinda thought that the extra uniforms would be in the staff only room but I guess it was too occupied... Wait how come we didn't run into any employees?"

I had been set down in front of a door. "Alright I'm too tall to fit through this door way but there are some clothes in there. Don't take too long." She just completely skipped over my question, without replying I went into the room (using the wall as support) I found some decently small clothing that almost fit perfect. 'Dang. Am I really this big? This is an adult size! Maybe I need to lay off the pizza.' 

After I had put on a black skirt and a purple button up top I left the room. "Hey uh thanks for everything I guess."

"Aw it's no problem. Your not so bad to have around."

"Oh! Heh, thanks." I felt my cheeks get a little red. 'Wait what the?- Why are my cheeks getting all red over an ice cream killing robot! Not to mention she tried to KILL ME!'

M/n pov

When me and d/n got home, we had a few conversations and watched a movie. When it was time to go to bed I couldn't get any sleep I had this weird feeling, I couldn't tell what it was though. I rolled over and the clock said it was 2:36 a.m. Then suddenly I heard a ping noise go off. I look over and see my husbands phone. 'Huh? Who would be texting this early in the morning?'

(btw I know that smartphones and stuff didn't exist until like the 2000's but were gonna pretend that they did)

'I'll ask him about it later.' And with that I shut my eyes and try to sleep. I glance back at the clock and it said 3:09 a.m. 'Why won't this feeling leave!' I angrily shut my eyes and try to sleep again. I finally fell asleep, it didn't last long though at 6:30 a.m. Once I was awake I got up and headed to work. Once I was done with work it was 4:56 p.m. It was strange y/n, b/n, and d/n weren't home. 

Jason pov

I was annoyed that Lewis was lying to me, I turned my back to him and shut my eyes. I eventually fell asleep when I woke up the smell of bacon and eggs rushed to my nostrils. I look in the room and see that nobody was in it, I got up and left the room. I made it to the dinning room and saw f/n, Kendal, and Lewis sitting down.

"Oh hey. Hope I didn't sleep in too late." I say while grabbing a fork and shoving some eggs in my mouth.

"Oh no your fine we all woke up like five minutes ago." Kendal replies while taking a sip of orange juice.

"Oh ok." I say, I glare at Lewis. He turns his head away. I furrow my brows. 'UGH! What is he up to? Why would he lie, I need to find out the truth no matter the cost.'